PTT's epic fail

DeletedUser

I doubt any *I* player truly ever liked PTT... I can't speak for everyone, but there are a few who have since left and even some that still play that have expressed how they have always disliked PTT and was just there to simply survive

They all could of joined FxF or -WE- (New area for them, eventually nobling to eachother). But I guess that would take time.

You didnt beat them, you did however outlast them though. And its PTT's own fault they recruited all these people and it was obvious that at some point atleast some of them would leave as they didnt really wanted to be in PTT or they would have already joined.

Yes it is, their stupidity for recruiting them. Its okay to take 5-10, but the numbers they took were bad. I always tell this to my own leadership when we win and start new wars. I strongly believe TATEC can take the newest *I* down as long as -WE- doesn't interfere too much.

DeletedUser

They all could of joined FxF or -WE- (New area for them, eventually nobling to eachother). But I guess that would take time.

Yes it is, their stupidity for recruiting them. Its okay to take 5-10, but the numbers they took were bad. I always tell this to my own leadership when we win and start new wars. I strongly believe TATEC can take the newest *I* down as long as -WE- doesn't interfere too much.

sorry? what reason would TATEC have to attack us? Tatec are my friends :(

DeletedUser

and if u didnt notice, we are actually:

Properties
Tribe name: Happy Island
ID: *I*

DeletedUser36309

Yes we are. It's an inverse relationship as to the last *I*. Although for old times sake I do intend to launch a spread of nukes on *I* as a Christmas present. That'll show 'em.

DeletedUser

Yes we are. It's an inverse relationship as to the last *I*. Although for old times sake I do intend to launch a spread of nukes on *I* as a Christmas present. That'll show 'em.

hey cali :) you finally showed on :)

DeletedUser

LOL really ??? Dont you think that probably i know that !?
He didn't show on the past few months ! thats why i said that ...... :)

No from what you said it doesnt look like you did know (back up LR never thought that would happen :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

ahhhh thankyou ali.

no.option trust me m8, he did I forced him to make a comment, it was funny, he wrote soemthing then Lord Calvin from NEk wrote something like its all lies^^ after which made me laugh!

Does anyone know how to get in contact with !chaos!?