Purchasing premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know this is in the wrong section, I just don't care.

Does anybody know if you can purchase premium with a debit card?

Cheers

DeletedUser656

Most debit cards should work, just select the 'Credit card' option.

DeletedUser

If you have a debit card, why don't you just get a paypal account? :S

DeletedUser198

Yeah if you have a debit just make paypal and your all set

DeletedUser

Most debit cards should work, just select the 'Credit card' option.

Ok cool, thanks

I did see they had visa under the credit card option but was worried it was only visa credit cards (if they exist)

Didn't want to risk getting charged with fraud :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sheeesh adam, you ought to have these things figured out by now.............. <tsk,tsk>

bite.me

Visa is Visa. It does not matter - debit or credit, all Visa cards are valid. Geez :lol:

mattcurr

Ok cool, thanks

I did see they had visa under the credit card option but was worried it was only visa credit cards (if they exist)

Didn't want to risk getting charged with fraud :icon_razz:

You can always use a debit as credit. It will work the same you just wont get the surcharge.

DeletedUser

Paypal doesn't let me pay for 200 premium points.. It always sends me the error message 4022. It says:

"We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment."

Ive tried and tried and tried for the last 5 hours already.Ive been playing this game for the past 2 years yet i stopped for a year. It didn't give me any problems when i purchased prem. in the past!
cursing.gif
anybody have the same situation?
crash.gif

DeletedUser20939

Where did all these people come from :O, it used to be silent here

Status
Not open for further replies.