Quest bug.

greenmonsta

i like the new quest system. if they dont already, they should make more and more so you never run out, or just make the numbers needed to be increased.

it would be BA if they made levels too >_>

This game already rewards those who sit at their computer all day via farming, you want to give those players more rewards? You'll end up with the 10 or so people who live lives of luxury and sit at the computer all day long hitting 1mil while the rest of the players are barely at 500k.

DeletedUser

This game already rewards those who sit at their computer all day via farming, you want to give those players more rewards? You'll end up with the 10 or so people who live lives of luxury and sit at the computer all day long hitting 1mil while the rest of the players are barely at 500k.

I can sit on my computer the entire day farming. Though hauling less then a player that has 13 hours of activity to my 20 hours.

DeletedUser

Only reason for you to haul less would be if you're farming wrong.

Oh really? And If you have more players farming around you? Or your farms getting cated down? Or heck, how about you are getting spiked? Does that not interact with your farming?

greenmonsta

Oh really? And If you have more players farming around you? Or your farms getting cated down? Or heck, how about you are getting spiked? Does that not interact with your farming?

Not if you know what you're doing. I tend to outgrow everyone around me while I'm farming quite easily, then I send troops to make more farms out of them.

DeletedUser

I am also having this problem, I still haven't received reward for building Iron mine an mine is already at LVL 2 Can this please be fixed.

greenmonsta

First. You can't make them your farm due to BP.
Secondly. Being out farm is a major set back.
First hit one the closest unfarmed village of me. Clearly not going to help me grow in points or troops. But clearly I am doing it wrong. :icon_rolleyes:

Ugh, I'm not going to write you a guide. Most of it is common sense. Spike some barbs, farm them between spikes. By spike, I mean throw some support in a couple of barbs, people will think twice before farming. Then you send the minimum amount of troops you can get away with without any dying (assume a level 1 wall and use the simulator), send them constantly so you're getting all the resources no matter how small the amount.