Question for ~GOH~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Wittman

Dear Ms. Wittman,

It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you that your son Michael was killed in battle on the morning of December 18, at Ruby Hills Funland in Chattanooga/W14. This war has taken something from all of us, and, although your son seems to be the only casualty so far, know that we all share your pain. Your son did not die in vain. I shall persevere and make Sylbestros and Steeshot my slaves. Because I hate those guys. I hate them so very very much.

Yours,
General Victor Newman

hahahah nope, still here :) good one guys but dont worry, as usual i wil attempt to turn your advantage into a disadvantage for you. our military minds have developed new theories on warfare that may just suprise you in the long run ;)

ps. your nukes are tastey when they just sit there and die :)

DeletedUser

Hey! you are alive! just checking hehe and I'm glad you liked them, after all them fakes of yours you killed three or four of my nukes, oh well Christmas parties only come once a year but I'm back now (and sober) so no more of that :p

P.S. Try to contain your glee over a few dead nukes especially after you've been hammered for almost a half a million points in cat attacks and nobling.

Michael Wittman

Hey! you are alive! just checking hehe and I'm glad you liked them, after all them fakes of yours you killed three or four of my nukes, oh well Christmas parties only come once a year but I'm back now (and sober) so no more of that :p

P.S. Try to contain your glee over a few dead nukes especially after you've been hammered for almost a half a million points in cat attacks and nobling.

im sorry sir, my glee is not containable :p

it was just a poke victor :)

DeletedUser

oh now we are in trouble.

wonders which prison prisoner of war escaped from. Those responsible for letting him escape will be severely punished.

I'm grateful for all contributing to my new ODD position of 17.

and for those who wish my demise. sorry I'm still here. Like a bad smell I won't go away.

We look forward to the new 2010 prototypes of nukes. Because we have to say the ones used mainly in 2009 were defective. Or was that the use by their owners.

DeletedUser

I just want to say this and the mod can do whatever he wants. The Mods for this game are absolutely horrible. It takes them forever and the only response you get from them is they cant do anything. Then what the hell good are you. If you cant make this game fair then I believe that you are completely useless and serve no purpose. Their have been bans for us and against us that have no merit but because the Mods want to show they have balls they keep them. I personally am considering leaving this game b/c I just cant stand players all over the world getting banned and then having ridiculous punishments. Come on now! Take a chill pill grow a pair of balls and stand up for the games fairness instead of your own egos!

DeletedUser

Ok, if you have a problem with In-Game Moderators (I have spoken with Allyboo), you need to send an In-Game Ticket stating that you are complaining about a Moderator. They will look into things, and do what they feel is best. If a Ban needs Un-Banning, they would do this.

As for this Thread. Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.