question? (it belongs here)

wesus69

how come you all disregard Shroom? do you think they wont make it? i would really like to know considering they are rank 5 in world currently.

Your our BUFFET

Ranks don't matter... Skill does.....

EDIT: Although ranks are nice :)

DeletedUser

how come you all disregard Shroom? do you think they wont make it? i would really like to know considering they are rank 5 in world currently.

The question would be, why should we care?

DeletedUser

Your our BUFFET said:
I care, because they are giving me a HUGE discount on their shrooms

Lol, Just for saying that, its now double the price for you. :icon_wink:

lukresio

Rank 5? Really? Let me go back and check *checks* No I don't believe they are.. Maybe it's just the shrooms and I made a mistake. I'l check again *checks again* no, still nothing, sorry :icon_sad:

Khan The Master

because it is the same on every world, the tribes that make the early noise generally say they are bored of the world when things dont go their way and quit because eh RL, or other worlds:icon_rolleyes:

plus the only tribes making noise out here are premades and they just like banging their drum, so it is a challenge to see who can bang the loudest and flame the other the most

anyone with any sense knows that until nobles come into play the ranks dont mean a thing, you cannot rate a tribe until they have had a couple of good wars, so regardless of the talent of their players there is still a high chance they will fail because someone gets annoyed when they lose 20 spears in a farm run, realise they will no longer be the fastest startup, first to the amazing 1000point milestone and quit, saying ugh im bored

DeletedUser

because it is the same on every world, the tribes that make the early noise generally say they are bored of the world when things dont go their way and quit because eh RL, or other worlds:icon_rolleyes:

plus the only tribes making noise out here are premades and they just like banging their drum, so it is a challenge to see who can bang the loudest and flame the other the most

anyone with any sense knows that until nobles come into play the ranks dont mean a thing, you cannot rate a tribe until they have had a couple of good wars, so regardless of the talent of their players there is still a high chance they will fail because someone gets annoyed when they lose 20 spears in a farm run, realise they will no longer be the fastest startup, first to the amazing 1000point milestone and quit, saying ugh im bored

2 thumbs up

DeletedUser

I have to agree with you. I have RARELY seen a tribe that starts the world in the top 20 stay past 2 months. Maybe one or two. It just doesnt happen. IDK about this world it seems to me that most tribes here have talent in them but generaly fail and we have a few good tribes that like to attack stuff. Will make fun wars I have to admit.