Quick Hello

DeletedUser

Just thought I would drop a quick hello to you guys. I get the pleasure of modding your forums, or at least I hope it will be pleasure :icon_wink:. In all honesty though, if you keep real life insults out of posts, flames on low, spam in the general section, and offensive language to a minimum then there shouldn't be an issue.

The reason I waited for today to make this post instead of yesterday was so I could link this instead of writing about myself again. If you have any questions about myself or my modding, feel free to ask me on the forums, skype or on the IRC chat if you happen to use it, and hopefully I will be able to answer. Keeping this short and sweet I will just end wishing you guys good luck in game.

DeletedUser

/wonders what happened to the last moderator....

welcome anyways, lol :icon_cool::axemen:

DeletedUser

Just thought I would drop a quick hello to you guys. I get the pleasure of modding your forums, or at least I hope it will be pleasure :icon_wink:. In all honesty though, if you keep real life insults out of posts, flames on low, spam in the general section, and offensive language to a minimum then there shouldn't be an issue.

The reason I waited for today to make this post instead of yesterday was so I could link this instead of writing about myself again. If you have any questions about myself or my modding, feel free to ask me on the forums, skype or on the IRC chat if you happen to use it, and hopefully I will be able to answer. Keeping this short and sweet I will just end wishing you guys good luck in game.

Real life insults out of posts? Does this mean I can send them in messages or via carrier pigeon?

DeletedUser

/wonders what happened to the last moderator....

welcome anyways, lol :icon_cool::axemen:

I'm still here, just really busy in RL atm :p Be nice! Calis is an experienced mod and knows how these things work, so if everyone's civil you should get along perfectly well.

DeletedUser43045

Civil? You never had such high expectations of us :s

greenmonsta

I think I should bring back all of [H], we can give her an initiation :D

DeletedUser

I think I should bring back all of [H], we can give her an initiation :D

You keep saying it, we keep hoping it'll happen... We can all dream no?

Hey Calis, nice to see you back, and here in my own stomping ground of all places!

DeletedUser

Real life insults out of posts? Does this mean I can send them in messages or via carrier pigeon?

If you can get ahold of Carrier pidgeons then there isn't much I can do there. I personally don't have the time to run around with a rifle and shoot down all pidgeons I see.

However as to in game mails, considering I was a senior in game staff member at one point in time I have to say, dont send real life insults over in game mail.

@Greenmonsta (I think the correct phrase is "Give him an initiation")

As to keeping it civil. If you don't mind a little history, civil wars were "civil" and there wasn't anything nice about those :icon_twisted: (I can't believe I just encouraged you guys to flame each other :icon_confused: I have a feeling thats going to come back and bite me some day.)

DeletedUser

welcome to w32's.....be prepared to understand all forms of english spoken here....

p.s. i've had way too many infractions already, be nice..

DeletedUser

... and be nice to the trolls who do their best not to post here too often. (It's all Kiddo's fault, anyway.)