Quickie Survey: World War 2

DeletedUser

In that short amount of time is stats doesent mean alot..

Considering that an attack that give the attacker 0 info,will take 3 day to get the stats updated for both attacker and defender,something that happen alot when you fight on a front against semi stacked/stacked villa,this little fact does not change lot in a wars that dur since a few month,but when we talk about a few day it can make all the difference.

I do not claim that because of this fact Storm would be in advance,I have no idea,but you need to think about those little thing before making assumption,especaily when the wars is really young.

Of course stats are "fresh" but if nothing changes then we know who will win... :lol:
But of course everything will change... ^.^
And storm don`t have to worry right now because they are doing better then deus.

DeletedUser

Ok, neva TGO's stat are slightly higher than when I last checked. Yes. But my point still stands he has been catted down almost as much as he's nobled.
And wiz said this a while back.

Yes, we are nobling off your allies in our K's, and all we've thrown at you is a couple of nuke/catting ops. And the defensive response has been somewhat disappointing to say the least. I have every report from every player who has been attacked, so yes I do have the proof and you know I do thats why you haven't argued my earlier statements about TGO's and Wiz's Walls, dead troops, dead nobles, lowered farms and smithies.
The cracks are showing.
You guys keep coming back to how many vills you've nobled. When you know that we have barely paid attention to your tribe regarding nobling yet. Keep kidding yourselves!
I have some different stats for you. ODA & ODD & ODT for the past 7 days.

Opponents Defeated Attack 111.639.017 Deus ranked 1 for the period in ODA

Opponents Defeated Defense 138.321.552 Deus ranked 1 for the period in ODD

Opponents Defeated Total 249.960.569 Deus ranked 1 for the period in ODT

I know you won't understand me, but I'll try to explain those stats as best I can for you :icon_wink:
You can see from the OD stats above that we are leading in ODA, ODD and therefore ODT.
These OD stats show the true story.
When you break it down this means:
Offensively we have killed more of your troops
Defensively we have killed more of your nukes

This means our nukes are doing a more effective job.
This means our defenses are doing a more effective job
See! We are winning the war of attrition.
We have killed huge numbers of your troops.
Yes, you have nobled more of our villages. You declared first. You were more prepared, You were more stacked in readiness for this, and yet we are winning in OD statistics.
We have absorbed everything that you have thrown at us, its been a full week against the biggest family in this world and we are still standing strong.
Begs the question; Is that really all you've got?
And now you've got less, lol ;)

So guess what? when we are finished clearing your allies out of our K's and we do turn our full attention to you. You will then feel the full wrath of Deus.
Can't snipe when you've already been cleared!
Can't stack when you've already been cleared!
Can't counter-attack when you've already blown your wad on our walls!

So, maybe now you understand why I find it amusing that kriid has killed 70 nukes on 1 village. Good job, keep killing them off offensively. We will keep killing off your defense too.
And you will also want to argue my stats.I just saw some posted on the other thread, you should know that Twstats calculate not OD-gained but OD-total of every individual member of the tribe, whether or not it was earned in-tribe. My stats are what the tribe-members have earned in the war. You can find them here if you like http://www.tribalstats.net/
I fully understand that you will try to counter this. These stats don't lie. We have killed more of your troops!

That is all

Ok, so redfox thinks he is winning.. oh goody :lol: You know.. I rember a certain duke called GZED.. i once told him.. "Never underestimate me, as i am always 10 steps ahead of you." Now that argument lived on with in your tribe. Be it deus or garuda or kings.. I was ALways underestimated. Probably still am. Anyways, I am here to burst your beatuiful buble your living in now.

I can no longer at B.O.S stats, as well they were disbanded. So, Here is what i will do.. this is the Start of the war of deus.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: S²ORM² S²ORM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Deus **** ~WS~ Cape =TTD=
Players: Seth Raynor Uxed Stalkerboy

Timeframe: 15/11/2009 00:00:00 to 23/11/2009 08:52:00
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 590
Side 2: 283
Difference: 307

[/spoil]

wow.. now, if we pay attention we notice we are not losing from 1 of these tribes. Infact we are beating all tribes, and targets. You see i have groups, each assigned to certain tasks during wars. Some clean up, and others are fronts. Now, majority of clean up is growing to an end.. Guess where they go next? So in all honesty your fighting 50% of storm. Aswell, your oda stats and odd and OD stats.. not sure where you got them so i cant really argue until i know that, but heres what i can tell you..

We declared on BOS. We launched a large chunk of nukes towards BOS and for many players they were 200hrs away. This means 200 hrs there and 200 hrs back, which means they are just arriving back him to be sent on deus. So, althoguh you feel your being attacked now? just wait. Those nukes will start to come your way. Now, even though you all feel storm was prepared for this war.. blah blah. blah. Deus had no war, and was able to rebuild all nukes, all support and do their clean up ops. However, We went form 2 weeks after manic onto BOS with 0 stacked support as it was a test to see how the members did under pressure. I expected alot more losses then what we had, and ended the war 200+ ahead. From that war, i belive it was 3 days.. and i declared on deus. Not 1 person knew it was coming. Nobody was ready, and why would i do that? Becuase of spies in all tribes and i did not want anyone to know on either side. So although deus felt surprised, so did storm. So what your seeing was not a planned atatck... those are yet to come. Along with our own cat raids now that our nukes are back :)

As for the odd issue..

[spoil]
1 Ravensbane3468 126,14 Mio.------------- Storm target
2 king1058 118,99 Mio.-------------Storm target
3 Akaj 118,58 Mio.
4 dixie1 86,15 Mio.----------------Storm target
5 taburlog 85,58 Mio.---------------Storm target
6 alexteo72 83,42 Mio.
7 oepasara 80,57 Mio.--------------Storm target
8 **SIGHT** 75,44 Mio.--------------Storm target
9 ShadowM1 75,21 Mio.
10 UltimatePayner 75,11 Mio.
11 Glynjack 72,31 Mio.
12 kicopig 72,15 Mio.
13 crazybjk 67,76 Mio.
14 Smurf- 66,49 Mio.----------------Storm target
15 Uncle Fester 64,89 Mio.
16 drukkie 63,82 Mio.----------Storm target
17 King Geldwolf 61,33 Mio.-------------Storm target
18 plbecker 60,96 Mio.
19 D@rk Fury 59,65 Mio.------------Storm target
20 STAFAST 58,63 Mio.

[/spoil]
wow.. how many of those were deus up there? yes.. we fear your nukes.:lol:

But wait... so you figure pie is doign bad?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: The Great 1One1

Side 2:
Tribes: Deus
Players:

Timeframe: 15/11/2009 00:00:00 to 23/11/2009 08:52:00
Total conquers:
Side 1: 12
Side 2: 1,088
Difference: 1,076
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

for a guy under steady atatcks and takign 10 villages isnt too bad.

But wait.. now your going to flame me for bad defending.. when im being atatcked 200 hrs away and being catted and lost 20 nukes?

before you say anymore..

[spoil]Attacker: wIzd0m
Village: 33-49-17-CE (397|341) K33

Quantity: 0 0 7000 40 3000 0 284 10 0
Losses: 0 0 1329 1 570 0 54 2 0

Defender: Rukoh
Village: Arashi (509|478) K45

Quantity: 0 0 6051 6 3100 0 300 100 1
Losses: 0 0 6051 6 3100 0 300 100 1

EspionageResources scouted: 109.372 120.800 203.580
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 10)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Market (Level 18)
Timber camp (Level 29)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 2)

Haul: 63.317 69.933 117.860 251110/251110
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0[/spoil]

I will leave it at that. We are not machines. No player is going to spend their entire life dodging everything. And there are times accounts become un watched.. I got lucky and cuaght rukoh. And i have been cuaght as well, as well i dont use sitters. So, i account sit many, and have been doign my part on frontlines, neglecting my own account. But i can say i am to far for deus to do anything other then hit me with troops. I am a large player, and do have my own support, to sustain many atatcks, and yes my walls have been neglected due to me fighting on forntliens rather then worry about some lame wIzd0m account. I fight to win, i fight for my tribe. Not own self glory, ive been there and proved myself manytimes. Anyways back to the point. You are fighting half our tribe, while we are atatckign and at war with much more then you are. AZI,cries are not apart of us, but you gusy feel they are so be it. You waste your time on them while we noble you up. Worked vrs manic, and im sure it will work here. Time will tell, and i do look forward to a much much longer war this time.

wIz.

DeletedUser

Of course stats are "fresh" but if nothing changes then we know who will win... :lol:
But of course everything will change... ^.^
And storm don`t have to worry right now because they are doing better then deus.

No Its not what I was saying,I was saying that actualy,

For myself,I can say that around half of the ODD/ODA that I gained against/cause of Deus is still not updated in the TW stats due to that rule :its take 3 day to get the stats updated in case your report dont give you the info,so example,If yesterday I cleared a vill with 12 nuke,and satrted to see the info after 9...there only 3 of the 12 attack that actualy are in my ODA/ODD...or the opposite,If a deus player lauch 30 nuke at my stacked vill and dont see any report,I wont get the OD before 3 day(same for is ODA)But yeah,the same worth for Deus,so its not to be used as an excuse,but only to illustrate why Redfox OD stats arent really accurate for now,wars is too early,and most of the OD did not being updated yet.Even wrost,the firsrt real wave did not even being lauched yet..and that's too worth for both side :)

get it?:p

Wiz,awesome post,Il crawl back in my hole and let you handle that:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

=RedFox=

Aswell, your oda stats and odd and OD stats.. not sure where you got them so i cant really argue until i know that,
It says plain as day in my post where I got them.
Just goes to show that just like Kriid you only read as much as you wanted to before you posted. Thats why you came back with the same argument you've been running with the whole time and haven't countered mine at all.
I do understand though, if you keep saying something often enough people will eventually believe you. Wrong, the smart ones won't.
Just a tip, if someone counters your arguments and raises fresh information. You kinda look silly if you just repeat your argument again.
But go ahead, continue, hey I'll join in too. You've nobled more. You've nobled more. You've nobled more. Is it working yet? Or should I just keep saying it.
By the way, I had already acknowledged that fact....But....Oh yeah you didn't read what I'd written or didn't understand it. Which one is it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It says plain as day in my post where I got them.
Just goes to show that just like Kriid you only read as much as you wanted to before you posted. Thats why you came back with the same argument you've been running with the whole time and haven't countered mine at all

okay so let's counter them one by one then if you cant see how Wiz pwned you :icon_wink:

Yes, we are nobling off your allies in our K's, and all we've thrown at you is a couple of nuke/catting ops. And the defensive response has been somewhat disappointing to say the least. I have every report from every player who has been attacked, so yes I do have the proof and you know I do thats why you haven't argued my earlier statements about TGO's and Wiz's Walls, dead troops, dead nobles, lowered farms and smithies.
The cracks are showing.

If you really think that a player like me/TGO/WIZ can be disturbed by a few cat nuke or a few nuke that you catched cause we forgeted to dodge them,your fooling yourself....

You guys keep coming back to how many vills you've nobled. When you know that we have barely paid attention to your tribe regarding nobling yet. Keep kidding yourselves!

eww...yes?Its all that mather,why should we care bout the rest?

I have some different stats for you. ODA & ODD & ODT for the past 7 days.

Opponents Defeated Attack 111.639.017 Deus ranked 1 for the period in ODA

Opponents Defeated Defense 138.321.552 Deus ranked 1 for the period in ODD

Opponents Defeated Total 249.960.569 Deus ranked 1 for the period in ODT

point at Wiz post,me and DH for example are really good example of this,some of my nuke are still traveling back from B.O.S village,I satrted Deus wars with 10% of my nuke behind my walls,everything else was travling too/or back from B.O.S...and im sure a shitload of storm player was in the same situation,some even wrost cause they sent from longuer range.

If you think you saw Storm nuke yet,youl cry soon..

I know you won't understand me, but I'll try to explain those stats as best I can for you
You can see from the OD stats above that we are leading in ODA, ODD and therefore ODT.

I agree that killing ennemy troop is a must,but since when the thing we judge a wars on have changed from conquer to troop killing?

I know you won't understand me, but I'll try to explain those stats as best I can for you

We perfectly understand you,your the one that dont understand the answer:icon_wink:

point at Wiz post again ;)

and I tought we was more stacked btw...It dosent fit with the ODD from Deus..

So guess what? when we are finished clearing your allies out of our K's and we do turn our full attention to you. You will then feel the full wrath of Deus.
Can't snipe when you've already been cleared!
Can't stack when you've already been cleared!
Can't counter-attack when you've already blown your wad on our walls!

here again,If you really think that nuking an area=clearing the troop of it,I dont even know how I could arg against this,you clearly missed a point..dodge..:icon_rolleyes:

So, maybe now you understand why I find it amusing that kriid has killed 70 nukes on 1 village. Good job, keep killing them off offensively. We will keep killing off your defense too.

ODA.png

ODD.png

I think I kill more Def then I lost Def atm^^ But here again,what does I care,I aint losted anything yet..I really missed a few dodge,and most of the nuke that hited me hited empty or stacked village...*ps,on wall at 20 for me ;) *

God On The Move? lolz!! (567|342) K35 9,455 ali1985khan [Deus] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-23 09:02:53
God On The Move? lolz!! (587|287) K25 9,555 Robbo Dale [Deus] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-22 10:18:29
God On The Move? lolz!! (544|287) K25 9,455 Shulgin [AYREON] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-20 17:43:43
739 Round 1 (379|626) K63 11,874 xamax1 [~WS~] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-20 08:53:13
God On The Move? lolz!! (571|285) K25 9,495 Robbo Dale [Deus] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-19 22:42:40
God On The Move? lolz!! (568|281) K25 9,555 Robbo Dale [Deus] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-19 09:26:55
God On The Move? lolz!! (568|285) K25 9,584 Robbo Dale [Deus] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-19 06:23:08
God On The Move? lolz!! (577|274) K25 9,563 Robbo Dale [Deus] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-18 23:34:44
737 Round 1 (361|684) K63 10,098 xamax1 [~WS~] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-18 09:53:20
God On The Move? lolz!! (523|390) K35 9,249 farmhound [Deus] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-17 11:03:19
738 Round 1 (352|694) K63 11,891 xamax1 shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-17 07:15:23
God On The Move? lolz!! (569|284) K25 9,514 Robbo Dale [Deus] shimobehui [S²ORM] 2009-11-17 01:37:41

8 against Deus,1 against Shulgin 2 Against Raven tribe^^ for a total of 11-0

considering that most of my nuke and noble was away I think Im doing fairly well,considering my location I would push father and say im doing an amezing job,same for TGO,what you dont get in we are suppose to be in trouble and we both got positive stats?I was expecting to loose 10 village the first week and then work to come back,I aint lost nothing...there a problem,and its not coming from my side,If you really beleive that nobling Azi will change something in our wars,you start to make yourself the new manic,we take a beating from Storm but we noble more from the lil tribe,awww,how cute:icon_wink:

And you will also want to argue my stats.I just saw some posted on the other thread, you should know that Twstats calculate not OD-gained but OD-total of every individual member of the tribe, whether or not it was earned in-tribe. My stats are what the tribe-members have earned in the war. You can find them here if you like http://www.tribalstats.net/
I fully understand that you will try to counter this. These stats don't lie. We have killed more of your troops!

That is all

That got nothing to do with what I answered..I explained you the 3 day wait before an update in the case the attacker got no info from the report...Wich happen alot atm.

Last edited by a moderator:

=RedFox=

If you really think that a player like me/TGO/WIZ can be disturbed by a few cat nuke or a few nuke that you catched cause we forgeted to dodge them,your fooling yourself....

Between you abd Redfox, you guys knocked me down 28k in points from catting down several vills. I enjoy defending a lot of things, but I hate being catted. Well done, now you've made me cry :icon_cry:
That was a few days ago, it's more like 90k now, and its blatantly obvious from the reports in the last 36 hrs that he's not dodging anymore.
And we do have inside information as to how he's coping with the minimal pressure he's had from just a couple of players who have thrown a few cats his way.
And wiz you and I both know that 25 lost nukes is just slightly understating things/

Both sides are claiming they haven't really started with full ops yet. So, the coming weeks should be fun.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"Never underestimate me, as i am always 10 steps ahead of you." Now that argument lived on with in your tribe. Be it deus or garuda or kings.. I was ALways underestimated. Probably still am. Anyways, I am here to burst your beatuiful buble your living in now.
You know that arrogance is staring you in the face if you yourself say that you are underestimated.
drevil.png

ravensbane3468

You know that arrogance is staring you in the face if you yourself say that you are underestimated.
drevil.png

Correct, telling an enemy, or potential rival "never underestimate me" is always a bluff made by the less confident. really - you WANT your enemies to underestimate your strengths.

The only purpose in telling someone "don't underestimate me" is to cure hurt feelings of disrespect. It does not make them re-asses the situation, or view you different. What it is really saying is that I feel you are underestimating me, but I'm not mature enough to prove it, I'd rather complain about it.

Now, the situation is totally different, if you are speaking to a fellow combatant, someone alligned with your goals. In this case, you are telling them "I can do more than you think, place your trust in me, give me more to do".

So, I'm not sure which applied when Wiz allegedly made this statement to GZ. But, either way, I"m sure that it didn't make anyone underestimate Wiz less.

Finally, I will say this. MANIC thought they were the tops in activity. Unparalleled. I think they were. But, I think Wiz and Storm were underestimated and allowed to grow w/o being attacked too long. So, Wiz, I do think you have been underestimated by some.

ravensbane3468

Oh, and Wiz, up there, in some stats, you threw Seth Raynor in on Deus' side. Wasn't he in Storm, and isn't he sat by Storm so that Storm can noble him off?

I think he needs to be on Storm's side - placing an internal noble on the other side - that smacks of what MANIC was accused of doing.

However, if I misremember, I apologize.

Kristiedawn

Player Profile: Seth Raynor
None FRMA 02nd September 2008 - 13:00:01 358
FRMA None 04th September 2008 - 13:00:01 459
None FN 04th September 2008 - 16:00:01 465
FN FRMA 30th September 2008 - 07:00:01 3,893
FRMA MANIC 10th October 2008 - 07:00:01 27,735
MANIC None 30th October 2008 - 22:00:09 169,915
None SPaRKS 31st October 2008 - 04:00:01 175,009
SPaRKS MANIC 01st November 2008 - 07:00:02 184,815
MANIC None 02nd February 2009 - 10:00:02 1,058,068
None MANIC 02nd February 2009 - 16:00:04 1,058,531
MANIC PLAGUE 23rd October 2009 - 07:00:01 3,721,448
PLAGUE B.O.S. 30th October 2009 - 13:00:01 4,156,371
B.O.S. None 16th November 2009 - 19:00:02 2,972,116

The Great 1One1

I'm hearing that I'm....errr...."cracking up"? Can someone remind me why, please?

I have nobled 10 from Deus and the only village I've lost was that 1 minute noble train I mentioned earlier in this thread. Congratulations on nobling a village from an account that had been all but abandoned since last Friday. I'm sure one of my friends will take it back soon enough. Or maybe I will take it back myself? First come, first serve, I guess.

So I'm 9 up on Deus and have probs lost about 9 vills worth of points (roughly). Since when have points ever really mattered in this game? KK said it himself that points don't mean everything. I'm not gonna say that you and Farmhound didn't do a decent job on me, because you did, but to suggest that I'm cracking up over it is, as Rukoh would put it, laughable.

I commend you on some of the demolition work you did on my farms. That's ok, I don't need most of them right now. Most of my nukes are still in its rebuilding stage, so I haven't quite gotten to the 20k mark of troops in my vills. The farm rebuilding won't take long.

As for the catting of the academies and the smithies. They were the two that you focused most of your efforts on. But apart from the fact that my workshop was impotent for half a day, the demo to my academies and smithies were quite trivial. Preventing me from minting coins, eh?

noblemen-limit: 540
- existing noblemen 42
- noblemen in education: 0
- number of conquered villages: 379
You can still educate: 119

I admit that I don't like cats, but it will take a lot more than that to get me to quit. So I consider my damage thus far to Deus (taking 10 vills, which helped make that player quit) is more than the damage they have done to me (killing about 10 sitting nukes and making me unable to build cats/rams for 12 or so hours).

@ =RedFox=: If you want to slander me, make sure your flames are pretty foolproof. That is a genuine bit of advice, much like my circ to =TTD= and Deus was very genuine. I did not do it to check for activity, contrary to popular belief. If Wiz wanted to check for activity, he would have done it himself. I haven't even looked at who has looked at my circ. I honestly haven't. I only know those that replied to it.

DeletedUser52603

WIZDOM said:
You know...I remember a certain duke called GZED. I once told him. "Never underestimate me, as i am always 10 steps ahead of you." Now that argument lived on within your tribe. Be it Deus or Garuda or Kings. I was always underestimated, probably still am. Anyway, I am here to burst your beautiful bubble (It's not beautiful, we're 4th from bottom) your living in now.

Yes I remember you saying this to me Wizdom, a number of times actually. Although you feel you we're underestimated as a duke, I for one never ever underestimated you and I know for a fact Rukoh didn't either. King Geldwolf? Most likely. However, I feel you (hell...everyone was) we're overshadowed throughout this world by DaHolla. However more so yourself as you we're both part of the Western alliance. When people thought of this alliance or the west, they immediately thought DaHolla (even though he was a core player). That is why I think, you think you we're underestimated, yet i believe you we're merely placed second best to DaHolla. However I believed you we're never second best to him, you we're in my eyes a far better leader then him.

WIZDOM said:
You know...I remember a certain duke called GZED. I once told him. "Never underestimate me, as i am always 10 steps ahead of you." Now that argument lived on within your tribe. Be it Deus or Garuda or Kings.

You believed you we're 10 steps ahead of me? I never believed you we're, I have always had ourselves and our tribes (Storm & Garuda) at the time on a level playing field. You may have believed you we're ahead of us...you weren't. If I thought you were, there wouldn't of been a DEUS as early as there was. You "think" you had "10" steps. Lets say you "did" have 10 steps over me. I know I definitely had 1....ally my friend King Geldwolf and end your mob. Other implications stopped me from doing this, and besides I couldn't do that sort of shit to who I believed were friends.

10 steps on KINGS? Couldn't tell ya

10 steps on DEUS? I'll give you that one :icon_wink:

War on :axemen: .....Oh wait :villagers:

DeletedUser64909

6. What browser do you usually use for TW?
Safari 5 3.14%

Woo! Go safari!