Quite possibly the Biggest Bug on w53 to date. TO DATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I swear it's this selfish drive that sickens me even more! EVEN MORE!
I care for everyone, you selfish selfish person.

selfish? no... i just don't get worked up over things like this. only reason i can see why I'd be worked up is if i were trying for rank 1 OD/A

it was even stated it wasn't a bug, but how things turn out... if i read correctly

DeletedUser

Dude, you honestly need to chill. Did they let you out of the wacky-shack today? You're acting awfully unexposed to the Internet and this terrible thing called sarcasm...

Conner84

bug-feature.jpg

DeletedUser

Dude, you honestly need to chill. Did they let you out of the wacky-shack today? You're acting awfully unexposed to the Internet and this terrible thing called sarcasm...

I've been out of the wacky-shack for awhile, and acting? wtf dude i'm trying to make sure things are sorted out, and i wanted to know how you all felt on what's happening.

And what are you talking about, unexposed to the internet? I don't look at nudes or anything, what are you TRYING TO EXPOSE ME?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, you're acting awfully unexposed to mostly the Internet. But yeah, you misunderstood the game; its fine. You however aren't...

DeletedUser

Yeah, you're acting awfully unexposed to mostly the Internet. But yeah, you misunderstood the game; its fine. You however aren't...

Please state all your credentials for your statement to be well credible. Have you been to school to evaluate peoples mental and personal health?

And also, keep in mind that i didn't misunderstand the game, you misunderstood my post and didn't see the bug.

DeletedUser

Well, judging by the fact that you misinterpreted the Stats and then said that this was the biggest bug in W53 and that it shook you to the core; yeah I'm a little worried about ya...

DeletedUser

Well, judging by the fact that you misinterpreted the Stats and then said that this was the biggest bug in W53 and that it shook you to the core; yeah I'm a little worried about ya...

Please state the reason you are worried for me. What is wrong with me? If you make such outrageous claims, please be as thorough as you can when explaining them.

DeletedUser

Ok, let me dumb this down for you. Troll troll troll, tolling troll is trolling the trolls for troll lulz troll troll troll...

DeletedUser

Ok, let me dumb this down for you. Troll troll troll, tolling troll is trolling the trolls for troll lulz troll troll troll...

I'm starting to sense some hostility.
Please stop insulting me, and being dumb on my thread, instead go make your own thread and be dumb there.
Kthxbye

DeletedUser

I'm starting to sense some hostility.
Please stop insulting me, and being dumb on my thread, instead go make your own thread and be dumb there.
Kthxbye

So I'm not allowed to troll on your troll thread? You are rude to your own kind; you're a bad troll.

Troll troll troll? Trollin trollz r trololololz...

DeletedUser

So I'm not allowed to troll on your troll thread? You are rude to your own kind; you're a bad troll.

Troll troll troll? Trollin trollz r trololololz...

Boxxy would be going out saying troll troll.
Anyways i don't know what you mean troll. A troll is a mythological creature that generally hides under bridges, so i do not understand your reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.