Quiting tribal wars

DeletedUser

... for now.

I am goin to leave this game for a while due to personal reasons which i shall soon share with you. The reason why i am going to tell you is so that you do not think of me as a noob, as the Shadow was is still ongoing.

Many people in this game think of personal reasons as school work, a job, a new family. But mine is very different from these.

Last summer my Dad got told he had lung cancer, and tribal wars was a brillient distraction because nobody new anything about each other which meant we were all equal at the start of each world.

On Tuesday 4th my Dad got told that the cemo therapy was not working. This means that the cancer was not going away, and this is what is going to kill him. He may now have to have an operation in a few weeks to remove fluid in his chest.

There is nothing that can be done now to stop the cancer, and they do not know how long he has left to live. I am quiting tribal wars as it no longer helps me to get away from real life.

Even though i am quiting tribal wars i am going to continue to look at the forum to see how the war is going. With that said i am now pressing delete on my world 27 account and world 40 account.

DeletedUser

im so sorry to hear about your dad :(( good luck in real life =|

DeletedUser

I feel sorry too. Gods are blind , world are curel and human are pittyful.
i pray to jesues for your father to live longer.

DeletedUser

All the best with real life, may your father come through this horrible thing that invades our planet. Remain positive. People do come through this, and dont waste time playing a game when more important/ real things require your attention.

DeletedUser

GL in real life and i'm sorry about your father. Have fun with him while you can. Live happy mate.
Farewell...

DeletedUser

Good luck.. I hope by some miracle your dad gets better.

DeletedUser

I truly am sorry to see you leave in these circumstances, I wish the best of luck to both of you and I hope that he gets better. Take care mate, and God be with you.

DeletedUser

I will miss you mit531, you were fun to have on the forums, (never really knew you ingame :icon_razz:)

I hope your father gets better and if not you will have a good time in the days you still have together

DeletedUser

mit531

I wish you and your family all the best.

We'll be thinking of you mate.

DeletedUser

just believe in god sometimes he make wonders.i will pray for wellness of your father.

god will give you strength to face this hard time. we are always with you

best of luck

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:
<3
I really hope that a miracle happens and he gets well again.

Please take care. Good luck. *hugs*

DeletedUser

First of all i would like to say thankyou to everyone for their support.

I have realised that the worst thing for me to do is to quit tribal wars. You may of noticed that a tribe named Cancer has recently formed ( low in rankings). I created the tribe so that i can create awareness of it. It will not only be a trie of world 27 but for every world i play on from now on.

I am willing to invite everyone to the tribe, as the more people that know about cancer the happier i shall be. Many people are going to disagree with my willing to mass recruit as that was the downfall of LA-G. Yet i am not doing this to take control of the world and that is why i believe i can make this work.

DeletedUser

Good luck with your dad and cancer. I hope all goes well, Mit. :)

DeletedUser63403

Sorry to hear about your dad, really sad. I wish you good luck for life ahead.