Quitting!!!

DuteTare

so much drama from a 450k pts player who couldn't deal with a 150k pts player with just 4 villages in k54 and the rest in k64.

Lmao moose...told you once that north k54 was moose free area.

Mr. Cringer Pants

so much drama from a 450k pts player who couldn't deal with a 150k pts player with just 4 villages in k54 and the rest in k64.

Lmao moose...told you once that north k54 was moose free area.

Dr. MooseKnuckle might as well quit. He's a nub that nobles barbs on the rim and threatens rim tribes that he will have his "friends" attack them if they don't leave his barble alone.

DeletedUser

Dr. MooseKnuckle might as well quit. He's a nub that nobles barbs on the rim and threatens rim tribes that he will have his "friends" attack them if they don't leave his barble alone.

OK, and where is ur experience??

All i said was KIRK is a liar, thats it really

I see the old boys and girls who dont play and have not played for a while mention stuff

Well, here it is, come on back in and see how you get on:)

Mr. Cringer Pants

I see the old boys and girls who dont play and have not played for a while mention stuff

You have lost me so much with this post. I'm not sure what you are trying to say... I'm just saying Dr. MooseKnuckle is being a mean bully and should quit cause of his bullying.

DeletedUser117934

Guys, guys, take it easy. Kirk is a liar, moose has a point there. And fyi, we're kinda the ones being bullied atm lol. No offense cringer ;)

DeletedUser

Moose is a nub.

[SPOIL]
Dr.MooseKnuckle Aug 01, 17:48
Hello.

If you continue to attack the rim villa we have, we will noble lots of villas in your area and then wipe you out

We will also get help from the guys in the area near you

Thanks

Moose

TheArtfulDodger Aug 01, 19:26
Don't noble our tribes core and you wont be attacked.

Dr.MooseKnuckle Aug 01, 19:52
ill just visit you at a later date then :)
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
84f7f04cd1e036dbfcdff921c848e407.png
[/SPOIL]

And he's also a selfish player, sending nukes to the rim to "teach" me a lesson instead of using them during war.

[SPOIL]
077dcde6662e2fd0257e637e68d23667.png
[/SPOIL]

Wall and academy are rebuilt, his nuke is still en route. On a coin world *facepalm*

Kirk, you made the right choice :icon_wink:

Player not found.

I remember this nub from W73 - the guy that wrecked an account that had potential to be in Top 20 and turned it into an inactive account :lol:

DeletedUser

You are all missing the point here people, but that is to be expected

I am just saying Bugz will struggle and kirk will run when the time is right

Thats it

Is this that bad???

DeletedUser

I remember this nub from W73 - the guy that wrecked an account that had potential to be in Top 20 and turned it into an inactive account :lol:

Are you saying us??

If not and cant prove it, step back to the old place you belong:)

Mr. Cringer Pants

You are all missing the point here people, but that is to be expected

I am just saying Bugz will struggle and kirk will run when the time is right

Thats it

Is this that bad???

If you didn't figure this all out like 2 months ago....I'm sorry, very very sorry.

Good lord kirk you are terrible at pnp, i imagine thats where half your issues arise from.
You wouldve been absolutely in the right if you simply dismissed them and told them it was a test of their loyalty to the tribe, but somehow you cocked it up and its turned into a PR problem for you.

Fighting your friends in other tribes is one of the most fun things in this game, and as soon as you choose a PA over a tribemate, you dont deserve a position in that tribe. If everybody got to choose exactly who they fought and who they didnt there would be no point to having tribes.

Do we play the same game? Since when do tribes stick together...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

there is no where for him to run to when the time comes he will be rimmed