R-man declare war on ...

DeletedUser

Ok guys , After splitting the DEATH , one of the more active and offensive tribes, i decide to be silent and just eat some abandon and inactive accounts, As you know DEATH had a good relationship with SIN and our leaders had good tie , when Nak was absent for while and FEAR left DEATH , SIN declared war on us , they betrayed us . i respected nak and i thought that the FEAR's job was so worse than SIN job and i decided to pay them back their job , but OMC did say us that :
rman.. we are done.i know how it sounds.. but we re done in w6.

they betrayed us. Our childs. The ones we protected for all nights. They betrayed. I thought about that too much. What we should do.. I still feel angry , i still feel dissapointed. but.. they re our childs. They have rights to make some mistakes. and we need to forgive them. how can i eat my babies? we did everything to make them praud , to make them feel independent. and now , we cant kill them. we shouldnt be the reason of their loosing.we just need to forgive.
( His words are existed in the DEATH forum yet ) he was right but i couldn't convince myself about their job , sometimes ago when FEAR was under attack , i decided to protect some of my Ex-tribe mate , when da mafia was heavily under attack , in spite of the fact that i was busy , i took his account and i think that warsigmar can tell you what happens after that ,
I didn't do nothing in that war , just defense and taking care about da mafia account , i know that i couldn't do it good , but i did what i could that time .
Anyway i think that fair is enough in w6 for r-man , i ate many barbarian villages, and i'll do many more , but i wanna tell all that i'm going to do what my diplomacy tribe is , and it means that i can't see any red spot in my map , I'm ready for every coordination , if i've not done it till now bcaz i respected Nak and some Ex-SIN members , but we shouldn't forget that is a game for fun , ( just fun )

R-man
Only voice in a city of the noise ,
Can you hear me this time ?

Ondu

In the beginning, I thought you were declaring on FEAR. Then I thought you were personally declaring on KW. Half way through, I thought you were in denial about SIN (as in you thought they were still here).

As far as I'm aware right now, you're going to eat some barbarian villages, and you're going to attempt to take down some of OrD, or whomever else is under the 'Enemy' category in HIRE...

That right, or?

Well, good luck with whatever your plan is :p

DeletedUser

In the beginning, I thought you were declaring on FEAR. Then I thought you were personally declaring on KW. Half way through, I thought you were in denial about SIN (as in you thought they were still here).

As far as I'm aware right now, you're going to eat some barbarian villages, and you're going to attempt to take down some of OrD, or whomever else is under the 'Enemy' category in HIRE...

That right, or?

Well, good luck with whatever your plan is :p

Some one
is under the 'Enemy' category in HIRE...

DeletedUser

Have to admit that I'm not too sure who your declaring on either lol, but whoever it is.... good luck and pwn them hard!

DeletedUser51929

I like R-Man
shame if its a declaration on the order, but we are the enemie so i supose good luck R-Man =]

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Actually, I thought this post by R-Man was very sincere and understandable, and it was very kind of her to offer this explanation. English may not be her first language, but it is easy enough to understand this post despite that.

It isn't that R-Man is confused about the existence of SIN, just that since there are a large number of former SIN players in both KW and ~Or.D~, R-Man wants them to understand that when she targets them, it is nothing personal.

That is HIRE's diplomacy, and as a member of HIRE, she must abide by that. And I think she is 100% correct in that decision.

Best wishes, R-Man.

momm

Ondu

It isn't that R-Man is confused about the existence of SIN, just that since there are a large number of former SIN players in both KW and ~Or.D~, R-Man wants them to understand that when she targets them, it is nothing personal.

I knew she (I used to think she was a he :icon_surprised:) wasn't really in denial, it was at the time of reading that I was under that impression.

And that makes sense now, thank you, momm. :)

DeletedUser9021

I knew she (I used to think she was a he :icon_surprised:) wasn't really in denial, it was at the time of reading that I was under that impression.

And that makes sense now, thank you, momm. :)

Word. Momm for w6 translator!

DeletedUser

Thanks momm ,
Also it was an alarm for my neighbor , I wouldn't like to attack them when they think that they are safe ,
it's time for them that they support their villages ( If it's necessary )

DeletedUser

No problem, R-Man. It is a pet peeve of mine when people aren't understanding of those who don't speak English as their primary language, but are doing their best. To be honest, there was a time when I had to spend more time and effort to understand your posts, but I quickly adjusted to the way you use the language, and now find your posts to be easily comprehensible.

But do me a little favor, and please don't blame SIN for that dumb@ss war declaration on DEATH. That was strictly warsigmar's doing, the muppet. Of course, he had a little prompting from a couple of unnamed manipulators, but I imagine they were just as shocked that he would make that move as those of us in SIN were, as I don't believe for a second that was the result they were going for. :icon_rolleyes:

momm

DeletedUser

No problem, R-Man. It is a pet peeve of mine when people aren't understanding of those who don't speak English as their primary language, but are doing their best. To be honest, there was a time when I had to spend more time and effort to understand your posts, but I quickly adjusted to the way you use the language, and now find your posts to be easily comprehensible.

But do me a little favor, and please don't blame SIN for that dumb@ss war declaration on DEATH. That was strictly warsigmar's doing, the muppet. Of course, he had a little prompting from a couple of unnamed manipulators, but I imagine they were just as shocked that he would make that move as those of us in SIN were, as I don't believe for a second that was the result they were going for. :icon_rolleyes:

momm

you dont know shi*:icon_confused:
1. It wasnt me who declared on death
2. We had hidden discusison about it and several options were discussed also the one that death were recruting our targets
3. I admit that the miss-informations were handled very well
4. R-MAN...if i remmember correct Nak asked us to support your ass while you were surrounded by FEAR at that war as you couldnt feel safe to join SIN in those past times and my troops were also supporting your villages for a month before i decided its a waist of time:icon_confused:
5. Nice to see momm that you got scared and you run away from fear just after my nukes. Good strategy, i rise my hat as i stick for the alliance protection but dont speak about things you didnt take part in:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

warsigmar, bless your little heart, you can trust that my departure from FEAR and W6 had absolutely nothing to do with your pathetic attacks on my small handful of unsupported K67 villages. Please. If anything, your attacks presented a very small temptation to hang around for a while, just for the satisfaction of once again denying you what you wanted.

However, I'd already promised the account to a friend, and he was ready to take over. So, I made sure the attacks you launched would fail, and then transferred the account into his very capable hands.

momm

DeletedUser

you dont know shi*:icon_confused:
1. It wasnt me who declared on death
2. We had hidden discusison about it and several options were discussed also the one that death were recruting our targets
3. I admit that the miss-informations were handled very well
4. R-MAN...if i remmember correct Nak asked us to support your ass while you were surrounded by FEAR at that war as you couldnt feel safe to join SIN in those past times and my troops were also supporting your villages for a month before i decided its a waist of time:icon_confused:
5. Nice to see momm that you got scared and you run away from fear just after my nukes. Good strategy, i rise my hat as i stick for the alliance protection but dont speak about things you didnt take part in:icon_confused:

You know that i'm a fighter , it's enough that you check the map , i was every where that was war , not same you and your tribemate just seeking for enemies around , i don't make any enemy in my area for taking their villages , i will come to front line for war ,
1- About support , it's ordinary that other ones support some villages in border ,
also i know that you are good when enemies have villages beside your villages , it's not just about you , you can check the map and i'm sure that you find out it , your tribemate don't have any villages in front line ( after 6-7 month of start of war)
2- I respect Nak , I supported him and i'm proud for doing it , what did you do ? !!!
You even couldn't save your tribe , you know why ?!!! bcaz you just seek some point , some villages
I'm relax in my K even when my tribe mates are too far ( more than 150 hours for supports ) , i know that my enemies don't come in my area , they even can't make a coop on some border players , bcaz any ones in your tribe don't wanna change it's location , they don't wanna come to border , and it will be the reason for your lose , you are await for enemy ,