Rage! are no more...

DeletedUser

5 mins of spare time here and there is different than the time it takes to run an account. You can say what you like. I honestly do not care. I am only still here to see how mts is doing because I care. Other than that I have no reason nor have I ever to be pulled into an argument with you. As I have said before I explained why to those who matter. So please get a life and stop trying to tell me why I do things.

Reality check i never told you what to do .

second of all i got a life and everyone posting and playing tribal wars has a life.

So just because you got some restaurant going on don't think too high of yourself.

DeletedUser

So wait pwo comes in after drink broke thier backbone. Flicks them
over and now want spoils? If I were drink I would not like this at all. It would be like ROD taking one farm u village and saying we deserve a fair share. Lol top tribe. YEP!

Btw before you try and find a reason to blame mts for my comments here. I retired. I belong to no tribe in w28. Now my reason for retiring are my own. I have explained them to who needs to know.

What a Failed attempt at causing trouble. Your not drink, and you never could be, PWO not ally with nubcakes :lol:
Drink are un-unhappy because, like all good, strong allies, PWO and Drink! have good and often communications.

Go cook me some pasta nub, I've been waiting for ages! Some service this is, bet your playing some stupid online game onstead of serving me my PASTA! :lol:

DeletedUser

If you keep twisting my words it will eventually serve your purposes. Until then get your facts streight

DeletedUser

If you keep twisting my words it will eventually serve your purposes. Until then get your facts streight

Your words are not facts. They can be interpreted by anyone in anyway. So stop getting all worked up when people don't read it how you intended it... Actually dont stop... Its fun :lol:

See...
funny2.jpg

DeletedUser

Ever got worked up. To me your words on a computer screen. Nothing more. There was no attempt at causing trouble. I am just tired of pwo pushing people around especially when I care what happens to that tribe.

Now back on topic. Hate will die soon enough

DeletedUser

PWO didn't "suddenly" enter the conflict, our dear old ex-L members were fighting them for ages. Nor do we claim glory for them disbanding. As JEPO said they disbanded after our first OP followed by a frowny face, meaning we were disappointed that they did disband, not that we claim it was our doing.

Edit: Regarding PWO "pushing other tribes around", got examples of that? Who do you mean we have pushed around lately?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Always been drink actually. I will say no more on the subject. Drink obviously does not mind it. So I will leave it to them to do as they please.

This will be my last post on this forum until I come back so flame on if you please.

DeletedUser

Always been drink actually. I will say no more on the subject. Drink obviously does not mind it. So I will leave it to them to do as they please.

This will be my last post on this forum until I come back so flame on if you please.

:lol: for a professional someone who pretends to know what hees talking about your not doing very well.

PWO has never pushed Drink! around.

DeletedUser

Nevertheless ....... there are still some leftovers we need to take care off ..... mainly EA tribes (yeapo ... there are more than one of those out there), ~DOTA~, and YOTA!

<pepi shudders. Hopes he won't get nobled> :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Probably no point in saying this but i stole their name HAHAHAHA:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

When they were known as HATEUS i stole their name and they begged for it back , offered me premium points but they never got it :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

But i forgot why they changed their name in the first place for ?

DeletedUser

April fools day :) SITH ruled the world!

AYE, and sky4u stole the ~TFR~ tag!!:icon_evil:

I remember Disperare(co-duke of TFR) cussing -DA- for going along with the prank and losing the tag!:icon_biggrin:

LOL, Disp probably would have rimmed -DA- if sky hadn't returned it!:lol:

DeletedUser

AYE, and sky4u stole the ~TFR~ tag!!:icon_evil:

I remember Disperare(co-duke of TFR) cussing -DA- for going along with the prank and losing the tag!:icon_biggrin:

LOL, Disp probably would have rimmed -DA- if sky hadn't returned it!:lol:

No one invited TFR to become part of our april fools joke , as usual DA had to stick his big nose in someone else's business.

DeletedUser

No one invited TFR to become part of our april fools joke , as usual DA had to stick his big nose in someone else's business.

Aye, really got flamed in the hidden forums for it!:icon_biggrin:

So bad that it had to be deleted an hour later!