RAM/SHEEP relations.

DeletedUser

Let me know when you're done biding so I can let you know how much ground you have to make up for.

DeletedUser

Has Hate's main leader just quit?

Are Hate currently at war right now?

Have Hate changed diplo with Axte within the last months?

You cant make parallels with there relationship with Hate and yours with Apathy. Not without factoring in all of that. ^^

Is Hate still an Axte academy (as shown on the auto-maps)?

DeletedUser

Is Hate still an Axte academy (as shown on the auto-maps)?

hahahahahahaha I dont know whats your problem with HATE they may have nobled you or rimmed you before but HATE was never related to Axte other than they are good allies.

DeletedUser

I would just like to confirm MIND is Axtes real academy :lol:

Landorian

People want Hate and Axte to betray each other so bad they can taste it.

DeletedUser

Nah We just want you to start doing something useful for a change. At least you could pretend that you made the calls in HATE

DeletedUser

If Lando didn't make the calls we wouldn't have MyBad! as our proud academy. :icon_rolleyes: Come on man you know better than that. Anything to make yourself look better though, seems to be the drill around here :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Nah...I think we want them to just do something. They are like the animal at the zoo that does nothing so you poke the glass hard and they still do nothing.

Landorian

We don't do anything. We just remain a top 5 tribe for our entire existance by sitting here twiddling our thumbs. Just because I don't come on here and run my mouth constantly about how great we are doesn't mean we are not doing our thing.

Your tribe might have had a chance, had you done something OTHER than run your tadpole catcher.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We don't do anything. We just remain a top 5 tribe for our entire existance by sitting here twiddling our thumbs. Just because I don't come on here and run my mouth constantly about how great we are doesn't mean we are not doing our thing.

Your tribe might have had a chance, had you done something OTHER than run your tadpole catcher.

Your making the same mistake that I have learned from the failure of my tribe...Thats why I can laugh at you...

DeletedUser

You remain top 5 because of Axte not because of anything you have done. And last I checked my tribe was doing just fine. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

what tribe is that?

I See -FEAR- Are merging with -HATE-

DeletedUser

You remain top 5 because of Axte not because of anything you have done. And last I checked my tribe was doing just fine. :icon_wink:

Ah yeah that's right, because we nobl for dem and recrut for dem nd bild fr dem, cause wez hackorz :icon_rolleyes:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hahahahahahaha I dont know whats your problem with HATE they may have nobled you or rimmed you before but HATE was never related to Axte other than they are good allies.

Hate was part of the original Apathy, but that part doesn't matter. It was orchestrated in part by Axte in the beginning of the world that ended up with Apathy being sent to the rim.

Now Apathy is making the deal with Axte. Gee, I wonder if Axte will screw Apathy over again?

Hmmmmmm....................

DeletedUser

Ask h0lly if you can find him and he'll tell you, even more than from Axte it was Apathy itself that fell apart at the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser

Ah yeah that's right, because we nobl for dem and recrut for dem nd bild fr dem, cause wez hackorz :icon_rolleyes:

Irrelevant post is irrelevant. You don't noble for your own members. V_V Axte protected HATE and that is the only reason why it was survived this long. They could have and should have destroyed them long ago and now Nuke is reaping their mistake. Poor decision on Axte's part. :icon_wink: