Random Notes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbh135

Care to explain that?

Eventhough you are appear to be just another CTRL wannabee like Sight, just looking at your avatar.
I never seen something that pathetic in TW yet. Pretending to be with the nr1 tribe... *roll eyes*

You clearly are an idiot.
Ever heard of taunting?
Guess not.
I'm a borgie :lol:
Raised and bred.
You are a w10 wannabe that has no account trying to make yourself the know it all when you're nothing but a troll reading all posts trying to make something out of them to know what is happening ig.
I suggest you leave with your fail.

DeletedUser

Taunting? Really? Are you serious?

Disguising as the enemy is more important, than being proud of your own tribe? LOL! Eventhough you and your friend Sight do make CTRL appear to look bad on this forum, with that avatar, but don't think they will really be taunted by it.
But once again, just like with the noble-price vote, you make clear, opponents of CTRL do not focus on themselves, but on the enemy. Trying to find all kind of tricks, to compensate the lack of game skills.

Yeah, the idiot here, is really me...

Besides that, I am happy with w12, only came here for the noble discussion, stuck around a little bit to see the progress in the war, and got fascinated by the reasoning and idiotic behaviour of some of the people on this forum. Most of them, are pretty much like the players that DNY is fighting in w12.

And sorry, don't take suggestion from people like you...

DeletedUser

Thread Locked.

I fail to see the relevance in this thread- just pointless flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.