Random premade

DeletedUser

I see where this is going.... NO GUYS WE ARE NOT SPAMMING A TOPIC WITH FACTS ABOUT HOT DISNEY BABES

However hot they maybe ^^

DeletedUser

Shards?!?!?! :icon_eek:

c...c....can we umm.. uh.. can we make shards a temporary princess? :icon_redface:

Seriously though.
Tribe name: Buncha Hot Babes
Tag: Disney

and then the premade players join with female animated disney names.

DeletedUser

c...c....can we umm.. uh.. can we make shards a temporary princess? :icon_redface:

Seriously though.

As long as everyone else agrees and I can pick our name :p

And lets get shards to join ^-^

DeletedUser

Seriously though.

The only with this is that we will be too busy staring at our CoA that we will forget about playing tribal wars. It will be WAY too distracting. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The only with this is that we will be too busy staring at our CoA that we will forget about playing tribal wars. It will be WAY too distracting. :icon_razz:

Psht amateurs. You should all be unaffected by the COA from the 100's of hours logged watching disney channel movies with the sound off.... wait.. what?

DeletedUser

I leave the sound on when I watch them..... awkward..:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I knew this would slowly slide off topic... if only I were a mod >.<

DeletedUser

Well lets get a list of players that are wanting to do it, assign the world and names.

DeletedUser

I got an idea! Lets name ourselves different familly members names, like brother, mother, aunt, and grandpa. That way we really would be a "family tribe"! :icon_razz: It might be the only family tribe celeb would join. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

select a name then post it in the other thread regarding this please ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Make this the coat of arms :)
disney-princessfaces-500x442.jpg

DeletedUser

Nudist co-play with Celebreus he is likely to join a new world soon ;)

you could be "The Ugly Step Sisters" :D

DeletedUser

Are we going to join 42/43 or + ?
It looks like co.uk server has announced settings of W2 already, tho` settings - so so. link

DeletedUser

Are we going to join 42/43 or + ?
It looks like co.uk server has announced settings of W2 already, tho` settings - so so. link

We will be doing this on the .net server Triple fail has already got plan for there so it has to be here so that I can co-play with him >.< and not sure on world yet, want to see some setting first

Guys we need more people, invite your friends ^-^