Random

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok Random people guess the randomite ?????

burned_hands_250.jpg

<3

DeletedUser

I officially hate you people. YES! I mean YOU PEOPLE. I am a government employee. I will not say where or for whom as I dont feel like getting shot, BUT as a government employee I have to deal with everyone, which means there are a lot of weird people with weird situations. So naturally the word random is frequently used in my inner monologue. And now everytime that word spouts off inside my head it is immediately followed, without any consent on my part by the thought, "like that tribe on W39". I CANT TAKE IT NEMORE. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I officially hate you people. YES! I mean YOU PEOPLE. I am a government employee. I will not say where or for whom as I dont feel like getting shot, BUT as a government employee I have to deal with everyone, which means there are a lot of weird people with weird situations. So naturally the word random is frequently used in my inner monologue. And now everytime that word spouts off inside my head it is immediately followed, without any consent on my part by the thought, "like that tribe on W39". I CANT TAKE IT NEMORE. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that's kinda.... random...

DeletedUser

Spider pig! spider pig! hmm hmm nah nah na *humms to himself for a while*

DeletedUser

Oookay, I don't want to derail the Random Diary thread, and as this was posted by a Random player, it seems about as good a reason as any to stick it in this thread.

Dear Diary,

Today some noob triple posted in a thread about diaries and none of his posts were diaries.

^ Hahahah. :lol: