[Rant]Liven it up??

DeletedUser

Yes it is a rant. If you want to be hell of an original person and state, "OMG not another rant again" then you can just as well stop reading NOW!

There are quite some great PnP peope here on W16 but it seems they intend PnP to die!

We have had so many things happening when I was away 3 weeks i barely recognised the map, but except some small post from RP08 about NA merge there is NOTHING of intrest here the most viewed being the mp thread :icon_cry:

This thread is directed at everyone, so let me freaking ask where are the threads about the fall of RetardR after AOE quit for mysterious reasons, Center for Noob Disarmament (what a surprise), or Gatt's fall. Hell, I would have even welcomed some anti-Hippo posts about Hugger Hippos if it made TW more ineteresting. These all are barely mentioned here and only recent maps made are by someone who has no intrest in this world at all, what are we comming to??

Just my 2 cents
SF

DeletedUser

Hmm.... good rant.

1.)If it makes anything remotely interesting NA is back in the top 20. Oh noes, we're point whores again!:icon_eek:

2.) CND pwned -T.W-

3.) Rated R has gone to the shitter since Lord AOEs 'dissapearence'

4.) w16 has spammers.

5.) SJC is umm...i think "dense" is the word, when it comes to politics. But everyone knows that, right?

6.) Vile went away

7.) ST nubed themselves and became ORC's bitch (academy tribe)

8.) Dairy / Milk is better / not better fights continue, even though i've lost the concept of why

9.) Ikano00 is now top ODD whore. Thanks plight! :p

There all the threads rolled up into a post ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22370

Hmm.... good rant.

4.) w16 has spammers.

Ok lets follow up that, Sulieman, we know your reading this. Nobody likes your 3-5 word posts and unnecessary spam. Please go to the center for kids who can't read good, and then come back.

5591 Sulieman10 ~FA~ 3.618 1 3618

FAIL.

fail-owned-family-picture-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

Great stuff! I was looking for any any old excuse to post this again.

As for the things you mention, surely RatedR PnP is a matter for you Hippos, everyone expected CND & Center merge and everyone surely was sick to death of hearing about Gatt in the first place.

Oh, and I made a HuggerHippos pic that I did quite like.

I will try harder in future :(

Last edited by a moderator: