Rapidly growing and active tribe looking for members

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Join the League of Villages Tribe!​

We now have over 30.000 points and are in the top 800 tribes!

Advantages include mutual defence, free resources, access to our active forums and hints and tips archives, co-ordinated trade and the chance to join the tribal council and have the ability to influence tribe decisions.

Feel free to mail greatland if you want to join or have any questions!

DeletedUser

Oh yes, I forgot to say we are located in K28 and K29 although we don't turn anyonw away if they want to join and are located in another Continent! :)

ohmnialator

what is the average points of your tribe? because if it is over 5k i invite you to merge into my tribe A.H. the collective

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Our average is way over 6k but the answer is no. This is because of our policies clearly say on our tribal profile that we only accept mergers into us.

We also now have over 61.000 points!

DeletedUser

Update:

We have over 105.000 points and are still looking for new members! We have many free spaces on the tribal council!

DeletedUser

The tribe i'm in currently has 3.295.157 and rising as there are still members to come...AMAZING!

DeletedUser

We have 121.000 points now! Perhaps we are not big, but we are active, friendly and rapidly growing!

DeletedUser

if it is less then 500,000, then you are farm bait. and it ain't that impreesive that you are in the top 800, there are some pretty sucky tribes in the 500s.

DeletedUser

if it is less then 500,000, then you are farm bait. and it ain't that impreesive that you are in the top 800, there are some pretty sucky tribes in the 500s.

Well it helps that we are now in the top 400 tribe in World 18 then?

DeletedUser

Eh? Where are my glasses, I can't read that tiny writing...

Cheers,

King Cufflink

DeletedUser

Enough about the bad jokes and reading glasses (if you can see this, close your eyes).

Status
Not open for further replies.