Rate The Forum Posters

DeletedUser

Don't know if he'll cool or not, he almost died from constipation a few weeks ago, but made it through with a shit load of laxatives :icon_eek:

This time he's not eating, and he hadn't moved in... 2 days, but he's eating a little more, and moving a loy more os i think he has made it :icon_surprised:

if he does die, i'll be so shattered :'(
He's my first cat, and he's still going..

He's bastard though i might add >.>

18 years is a pretty damn good run for a cat. I know this may sound corny, but maybe the power of your love kept Norman alive and kicking all these years ^_^
Keep wuvving that pretty kitty :3

Mmm... Let me know how it all turns out. I hope Normie will be OK.

DeletedUser92094

18 years is a pretty damn good run for a cat. I know this may sound corny, but maybe the power of your love kept Norman alive and kicking all these years ^_^
Keep wuvving that pretty kitty :3

Mmm... Let me know how it all turns out. I hope Normie will be OK.

I will ^^
Although i just found him death staring the wall? :\

Add my skypey. norman_the_cat. :3

DeletedUser

gee i think i hit a nerve with this one.

haha I'm afriad you can't hit a nerve with me... as far as im concerened you are a pigment of my imagination.

and I just thought I would let everyone know that you are fine to flame others but when you get flamed you send a mail crying about it.

thanks for all the positive ratings guys and girls means alot <3

(p.s. sorry bout your cat Norman, :( I hated it when my last Cat died )

- Alex

DeletedUser

yeahh, it's pretty horrible, and because he's so old, i can't get him helped like, put on gas so they can operate on him, because it will kill him :(

Consider yourself lucky that you've had such a long time with your totally freakin' awesome cat. One of my previous cats, she was only 4 or 5 years old, was hit by one of our neighbours' cars (We're unsure if it were accidental or not =S) and died of trauma to the head. When our neighbour (Who mysteriously seemed to know exactly who the cat belonged to) came and told us what happened, I got such a shock. Lying on the side of the road (THE SIDE!!! >.<) completely still, blood on the ground, flies buzzing around... I couldn't bring myself to do anything but stand there and look at her in such a horrible state.

....... So, yeah, much love to Norman <3

mattcurr

mattcurr
[spoil]
ego-demotivational-poster-1253147977.jpg
[/spoil]

Awesome post, and I assume for me, I am god, and all other forum posters are Kayne :) ? And sega genesis>Bible just sayin.

DeletedUser92094

Consider yourself lucky that you've had such a long time with your totally freakin' awesome cat. One of my previous cats, she was only 4 or 5 years old, was hit by one of our neighbours' cars (We're unsure if it were accidental or not =S) and died of trauma to the head. When our neighbour (Who mysteriously seemed to know exactly who the cat belonged to) came and told us what happened, I got such a shock. Lying on the side of the road (THE SIDE!!! >.<) completely still, blood on the ground, flies buzzing around... I couldn't bring myself to do anything but stand there and look at her in such a horrible state.

....... So, yeah, much love to Norman <3

I hope that wasn't suppose to make me feel better. :icon_eek:

But it looks like he made it through :icon_surprised:
but i'm giving him laxatives every two days :icon_confused: