Rate the player above you

DeletedUser71572

You made the thread dead non! :p

Rockects

Location: 5/10 Bio! to the south, seems to be surrounded by KTA, unlucky you :(
Points: 6/10 Poor for the age of the world, good for being in the rim/core area
Tribe: 7/10 KTA.. hmmm.. not seen them in any wars, yet to prove, nice area though.
OD: 8/10 Almost triple your points, good.
Rep: Good forum poster, 7/10

DeletedUser71572

You have to rate me too ;(

thenonseen

Location: 6/10 Not a lot of room for expansion, surround on all sides with tribe mates :(

Points: 7/10 Your near the core, so should be higher, but i gave you 7 as the upside, your surrounded, so limited expansion. So i understand the point level.

Tribe: 9/10 Bio!, good tribe, caused the disbanding of 4horse, mainly due to inactivity, but if we wasnt at war at the time, we would still be around and would of gotten over the inactivity issues.
Also fighting with Top, i dont know the stats on this one. Cover a lot of ground, but players in the core would be limited?

OD: 10/10 very nice.

Rep: 10/10 Nice guy to talk to :)

DeletedUser

Dam, don't know you're IGN shrek. Ah found it.

Zach Green - name fail (bit rubbish, or is that ur real name)

Profile - like the pic, bares an uncanny ressemblance to one of my favourite footie players.

Location: 6/10 pretty close to bio mate. Don't know anything about relations between pint and bio, so this might not be as bad as it looks. But other thn that there seems to be plenty to mnch on for the time being.

Points: 7/10 not bad for the rim. but Rim players should be starting to catch up with the core players now, as the core is really heating up.

Tribe: 6/10 i would have given 4horse higher before, but who was expecting what happened to happen. Pint are in a decent position though and have options to move. again dont know diplomatic relations, but looks like SU are the way to head, and hopefully consolidate out on the rim. A smaller member count is definately the way to go when restructuring an old tribe.

OD. 10/10 cant ask for much more that quadrouple points. Well you could, so actually EDIT 1 ...9.5/10. but good OD for a rim player.

Rep: judgment is reserved......

DeletedUser71572

Dam, don't know you're IGN shrek. Ah found it.

Zach Green - name fail (bit rubbish, or is that ur real name)

Profile - like the pic, bares an uncanny ressemblance to one of my favourite footie players.

Location: 6/10 pretty close to bio mate. Don't know anything about relations between pint and bio, so this might not be as bad as it looks. But other thn that there seems to be plenty to mnch on for the time being.

Points: 7/10 not bad for the rim. but Rim players should be starting to catch up with the core players now, as the core is really heating up.

Tribe: 6/10 i would have given 4horse higher before, but who was expecting what happened to happen. Pint are in a decent position though and have options to move. again dont know diplomatic relations, but looks like SU are the way to head, and hopefully consolidate out on the rim. A smaller member count is definately the way to go when restructuring an old tribe.

OD. 10/10 cant ask for much more that quadrouple points. Well you could, so actually EDIT 1 ...9.5/10. but good OD for a rim player.

Rep: judgment is reserved......

Thanks for your honest opinion, i just have to say i started co-playing the Zach Green account whilst in 4horse, then the owner left, so i took charge, and yes i hate the name, and no it is not my name.

And bio and pint are fine for the time being.

DeletedUser

Zach Green (KingShrek)

Location: 7/10, close to the war zone but not on the frontlines, some Bio! nearby and plenty of smaller player to noble
Tribe: 7/10, nice tribe you will be the biggest in your area through wars or merging. Merging might be faster but you will probably war.
OD: 9/10, just over 4 times your points, 10 if you get inside the top 100 (currently 159)
Rep:7/10, nice forum poster, :)

Verdict: 8/10, keep growing and make sure your tribe grows with you ;)

DeletedUser71572

Thanks rockects, nice comments ;) And yeah, i have a frontline with IDS :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

KingShrek, you should name your baron Donkey ;)

Location: 510, rim is still the rim lol, unless you guys go through Bio!, you can only expand outwards, but plenty of space and lots of fun smaller players to terrorize.
Points: 8/10, 2nd ranked in your K, pretty good considering your location, but maybe up your farming for more purdy coins.
Tribe: 7/10, Need to fill in a few gaps here and there for total dominance, but rim tribes are always fun
OD: 9/10, 1.8M ODA and 100k ODD, more of an aggressor than a turtle, always better.
Rep:9/10, nothing bad to say

Verdict: 8/10, Good tribe, good location, good aggression, just dont get owned by those other rim tribes and you'll go far ;)

DeletedUser71925

Location: 9/10; Close to a few W.O.H members you could possibly munch on if there's a war, or just for giggles.
Points: 10/10; Rank 1 at the moment. Nice, average per village, good increase too in recent times.
OD: 6/10; Rank 1 in points, 107 in OD (Total). Rome for improvement, and expansion with W.O.H around (sorry W.O.H, I'm looking at the map)
Tribe: 8/10; ModWar, seem to be a good tribe. Near enough to W.O.H, TOP, WILD, Arise!, BLDBTH, and -AOK- to the North.
Rep: 8/10; See you around the externals a lot, but not for all the good reasons sometimes (a little like me).

Overall: 8.5/10; key issue for the loss of points being such low OD compared to ranking and points. It's around 2.07 times the amount of points you have. Other than that, not too bad at all.

RATE ME PPLZ (ign = stronghammer22)

DeletedUser

My OD is low because I have nobody to nuke ;( But I dont mind, it gives me plenty of extra LC to farm with lol. I dont expect it to rise much until I complete my merger anyways, so it's only gonna get worse.

Stronghammer22 = instant fail for the sword on profile :lol:

Location: 7/10; Rim is good for expansion, if it suits you, pretty easy to excel there in a good tribe, which Pint seems to be
Points: 4/10; 16 vills, not sure when you started so can't really comment, but not that outstanding.
OD: 8/10; Although it's small, so are you :) but it's triple your points so is pretty good.
Tribe: 7/10; Same as Shrek's
Rep: 8/10; Same as Shrek's, it's late and I'm lazy :lol:

Overall: 7/10; Get your growth going and hit those rim noobs, just dont get eaten by one haha.

DeletedUser71925

My OD is low because I have nobody to nuke ;( But I dont mind, it gives me plenty of extra LC to farm with lol. I dont expect it to rise much until I complete my merger anyways, so it's only gonna get worse.

Stronghammer22 = instant fail for the sword on profile :lol:

Location: 7/10; Rim is good for expansion, if it suits you, pretty easy to excel there in a good tribe, which Pint seems to be
Points: 4/10; 16 vills, not sure when you started so can't really comment, but not that outstanding.
OD: 8/10; Although it's small, so are you :) but it's triple your points so is pretty good.
Tribe: 7/10; Same as Shrek's
Rep: 8/10; Same as Shrek's, it's late and I'm lazy :lol:

Overall: 7/10; Get your growth going and hit those rim noobs, just dont get eaten by one haha.

Answering the bolds.

I got this account off someone a couple of months ago. Actually, around 2 months exactly. When I received it, it had something like 8k and 2 villas. Now it's a lot better. I have 2 villas cleared for taking real soon. My expansion is real slow, as unlike yourself, I've had a lot of trouble with my offence. Still got a lot of D though.

As for getting eaten by noobs, well, players are now in Pint, and not so little anymore, however, I did have a little trouble with them, And these guys are the reason for lack of offence. So past couple of weeks, I've been clearing stuff with healf-hearted offence, although I had 2 full nukes, which sadly ran into a stacked villa. :( Oh well, growing ok now, and just looking around for some targets in SU perhaps. Already got rid of one, but have a couple right next door who I know from experience are shocking. So, probably wont get eaten once I get full nukes up, but yer, will be hitting those rim noobs. Maybe you can send some of those lazy nukes for me. :p

DeletedUser

Yea that's why I didn't want to comment on it, cause so many other factors involved lol.

DeletedUser

@ anyone who rates my points

if u notice my growth, i havent grown in points in days

it maybe cuz i only log in to nuke random people :| who knows

iizmergingaccs

anyway

shreky

profile : 0/10 ur ogre has "sexy" on its forehead
pint: 9/10 im thirsty
OD: only 5x points , see my ratio
rep 9/10: im nobody and i know you, so it means u have to be famous :D
location 5/10: the map looks annoying and emty