RAW vs =D-N= ///// Part-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTDDeathAwaits

Congratulations to RAW on winning their war vs DN.

Nice try, but we wont be provoked to re-enter war with RAW by being under-minded, if you want to see this war as a =D-N= loss, thats fine :)

OTDDeathAwaits

no but you took the first stab...

How is by saying we took the first village...taking a stab.
The tribe that declares generally takes the first village, if not they will have problems from the get-go, instead of trying to make a mountain out of a molehill...dont get so aggressive/defensive, it really isnt a big deal...the first village, the 1000th village nobled...its the one who nobles the last village that counts.

rbh135

How is by saying we took the first village...taking a stab.
The tribe that declares generally takes the first village, if not they will have problems from the get-go, instead of trying to make a mountain out of a molehill...dont get so aggressive/defensive, it really isnt a big deal...the first village, the 1000th village nobled...its the one who nobles the last village that counts.
I wwasn't being agressive or defensive :D The first stab is when you attack someone not aware of you attacking which is what happened :\ I wasn't making a big deal out of anything. I was simply stating the obvious of how low you can go :s A merge between DN and raaw would be perfect...

ddog456

Well the war is over so this is a closed chapter in w9 history so it will be closed for now.

(Unless they war each other again):icon_eek:

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.