RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! - Me

DeletedUser

Hi.

Thought I'd introduce myself, I'll be playin' under an alias for starters, and this name will just be for forum use(as my old coplayer on W42 ****ed up after I told him to change the pass so I can study instead of TW lol), anyway, I will make a name for myself on these forums and hopefully ingame too. You won't see me in the core either, that's for all the noobs who need a 3 day headstart >.<

And yes, I do deserve a thread dedicated to me!

I am that special o_O

DeletedUser

Hi RW! I'm gunna make an account now, kay, and restart in day 4. Any preferred quadrant? And this is such a gay world for settings. I mean, fake limit! I am such a fake whore when it comes to late game, but I guess it will clear my quickbar of about 4 scripts which is good, lol!

DeletedUser

Haha, lol. And yeah, I am on this world with an alias. Will restart on day 4 probs to get into a....nicer, more scrumptious area for farming, and to give the world a much needed headstart, lol!

Oh, and I am just pretending to be so up myself.

Although I am awesome. lol

DeletedUser

Hi RW! I'm gunna make an account now, kay, and restart in day 4. Any preferred quadrant? And this is such a gay world for settings. I mean, fake limit! I am such a fake whore when it comes to late game, but I guess it will clear my quickbar of about 4 scripts which is good, lol!

I also like fakes, but o well. I think i'll give this world a shot though. So far i'm doing really good.

Wolfren

Welcome freak hope to get to know you soon and see what you are made of :p