RAZOR + YAKUZA War Quiz PnP

DeletedUser

true, I ran out. FARM, COINS, MOAR NOBLES ARRGGGGHHHH!!
BTW me 2, Yakuza 0.
Can't wait for it to get better, tides they are a running away!!!!

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Night
Side 2:
Tribes: Yakuza

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,000
Side 2: 4,131
Difference: 16,869

chart

[/SPOIL]

Last 48 hrs

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Yakuza

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,627
Difference: 9,627

chart

[/SPOIL]

And to think, I thought they would be difficult...

DeletedUser

Give me a day or two to get my troops back to shape and Yakuza will see a lot more incoming nobles, thats for sure :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol best pnp i have seen in a long time and good luck night wait you dont need it... umm good luck to who ever the guys at night are fighting.

DeletedUser98416

I know i am waiii to late, i was away from net. externals for awhile, but anyway...
Ew, the tribe is lead by ec unlimited. You can't win with him...
Cukiezzz rockzzz!!! ewww.. pardon.. its Night :icon_wink:

Great, super, cool awesome PnP DD :) deffinitly best in this world so far... what i've seen from this thread it was great fight (from Night side :icon_rolleyes:), but wouldnt expect less from tribe lead by Ec unlimited

Take care, Bye bye! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~V~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

DeletedUser

WOWWW we are out nobling them at 200%. At this rate they'll be done in 36ish days, err work you nubs WORK!!!!

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

The war is over, our last enemy has disbanded! Long last the Night! :D (lol, drama, I know xD)

[spoil]
Win1.jpg

Win2.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100013

One Down one to go, good job guys :D

[spoil]
Razor.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Razor2.jpg
[/spoil]

Technically you guys didnt win that war. War declaration was "Disband or Die", your objective being to make them disband. Though you won the war in stats and killed more troops then they did, you failed to meet your objective. Thats like saying the U.S. won the war with Vietnam.

And if they war had continued the stats show they were catching up and wouldve defeated you in the end (not cause theyre good- they suck- but because of their massive numbers).

Having said that you guys did good compared to the difference numbers. And no surprise you won against yakuza/vendetta. Keep up the good work :)

DeletedUser

Half of what you said was good and the other half bad, you either like us or hate us and disband or die (They disbanded)

DeletedUser

Technically you guys didnt win that war. War declaration was "Disband or Die", your objective being to make them disband. Though you won the war in stats and killed more troops then they did, you failed to meet your objective. Thats like saying the U.S. won the war with Vietnam.

And if they war had continued the stats show they were catching up and wouldve defeated you in the end (not cause theyre good- they suck- but because of their massive numbers).

Having said that you guys did good compared to the difference numbers. And no surprise you won against yakuza/vendetta. Keep up the good work :)

uhm they declared war. The name 'disband or die' came from them. We wanted to declare first, but they had the upper hand at that.

DeletedUser100013

Half of what you said was good and the other half bad, you either like us or hate us and disband or die (They disbanded)

Im indifferent :p Though I like night more then razor. And razor's stll here the other tribe disbanded.

uhm they declared war. The name 'disband or die' came from them. We wanted to declare first, but they had the upper hand at that.

Oh didnt realize that. In that case ignore what I said and GJ on your victory :)