Reborn Can't Sit

DeletedUser

If a tribe is underperforming in your opinion, find another tribe. Its simple. And if you don't have time for the world, quit now.

DeletedUser

i am also having o levels buddy, so i will quit world and myself hand my villages to council members of REBORN........
Your points are low, everyone knows that
and when sitting comes, Nyx. did a great work
and 10K player can never take over 50K players because 50K must be having atleast 5 villages.......
when u get 50K, u are too much expereinced

DeletedUser

not really, i know n00bs that had over 5 vills.
like me back in W21 :( haha

DeletedUser

It's a shame that any tribe is using such pathetic tactics. Report them for cheating. It's was misuse of sitting.

We will punish the account sitter if we see that it was the clear intention to ruin the account owners work against his instruction

Clearly your sitter must have passed troop info in the absence and tried to take advantage of your absence.

DeletedUser

Clearly your sitter must have passed troop info in the absence and tried to take advantage of your absence.

So... wait.

When a guy being sat suddenly receives incomings (we do not know if they got enemies at present time), then it is clearly because the sitter is taking advantage of the situation? Taking advantage how? By giving the enemy the village? Hardly an advantage.

DeletedUser87721

It's a shame that any tribe is using such pathetic tactics. Report them for cheating. It's was misuse of sitting.

The sitters fault? So he's going to report his tribemate for passing on information thinking his tribemate is a spy? You would need cold hard prove before bringing up that assumption:icon_rolleyes:

I would know.:lol:

But like rex said above. So its the sitters fault that the account owner didn't create enough support to withstand a nobling so he should be banned? are you being serious?

DeletedUser

My advice, If a sitter abuses your account and uses it for there personal gain or another players personal gain is against the rules. REPORT THEM.

DeletedUser

Whoa ... you saying we are small ...

*runs to mass recruit all dismissed/inactive Flame members*

^_^

DeletedUser

The mighty keyboard warriors strike again :icon_rolleyes:

Firsty:

BTW its not "the chosen one" if your gonna use that avatar its "the one" gosh learn your matrix

I am pretty sure he knows his matrix but due to so many wanting the name "the one" it is almost impossible to get a name similar enough for people to know what it means.
Gosh if you're gonna flame somebody take everything into consideration

Secondly:
REBORN fail, but so do you mister glacius

[sarcasm] I think you are a very very brave keyboard warrior dear sir.......[/sarcasm]
I know who you are, you know that i know who you are and you know who i am.
Personally i do not think Reborn are "fail" they have some very good qualities and i suppose you remember that incase one day you need their help.

The original 150 fails worse then Reborn

Nicely said

DeletedUser

REBORN have crushed four tribes until now..... u still call it a fail....... its a huge success in my opinion
these are four
KRF
UPS
SA
V-V

DeletedUser

So... wait.

When a guy being sat suddenly receives incomings (we do not know if they got enemies at present time), then it is clearly because the sitter is taking advantage of the situation? Taking advantage how? By giving the enemy the village? Hardly an advantage.

the creator of thread made it sound as if the nobling was intribe nobling. if thats not the case then he is just crying :icon_confused: .

DeletedUser

lol,

This topic has, one again gone way out of hand xD

REBORN is getting a rep for having whyning noobs complain about themselves being kicked from the tribe in externals. Well they wonder why they get kicked :icon_eek:

What I find almost amusing was that the so called 'attack' that Galicius was complaining about was just a scout attack due to the one day he was not in our tribe. As far as sitting goes, maybe learn from this expereience and not go as inactive as you were. Or make sure the person acc. sitting you is active themselves.

It is amazing how many players start making excuses for being inactive, and how they really will grow fast. It has been at least a month now for most players. Those who do not have 5+ villages are not active enough. :icon_confused:

I thank those of you who back REBORN up in the externals, :icon_cool:
We are, as I believe, a good tribe and continue to prove to World 48 that we have the ability to hold our own continue to push forward.

Those of you who really think
REBORN fail
, then please by all means bring it in game :icon_twisted: We will await will open axes arms :icon_rolleyes: