Recent History

DeletedUser

Ok well since I'm trying to find an account here, I would like to know whats happened since around August 08(When I left) anything of importance welcome :)

DeletedUser

Where to start? Well, relating most to you and our area..WB1066 failed because our leader stabbed us in the back, left, then demoted the entire leadership with an account he was sitting. I reformed WB1066 under the tribe name =DIE= where RMC declared on us. At that time there were three, almost four times our size. We held our own, but ultimately I left W6 in the hands of an account sitter so I could do college stuff. When I came back, priceless decided to merge with RM. We were about even stats, but running out of troops. Since then, the whole tribe has stuck together for the most part and have moved from tribe to tribe..RM, RAWR!, ~Or.D~..Now there are only like ten old WB1066 players left.

In other news, O~SIN was taken down and HIRE reformed..And RM failed and divided..But that is about it.

lt181

Sometime after you left, they created a nifty search tool. This tool allows people to search for information that they might have missed. Additionally, newly created "arrows" allow some moderately web-savy individuals the capability of scrolling back in the history of a given forum. You can find these arrows at the bottom of this forum. Actually, they may appear as page numbers. But that is an error. They are really arrows.

DeletedUser

Sometime after you left, they created a nifty search tool. This tool allows people to search for information that they might have missed. Additionally, newly created "arrows" allow some moderately web-savy individuals the capability of scrolling back in the history of a given forum. You can find these arrows at the bottom of this forum. Actually, they may appear as page numbers. But that is an error. They are really arrows.

There is a lot of things in game that happen that aren't seen on the forums always.

DeletedUser

Real life issues that I do not feel right indulging others in, but he had a good reason.
ok I knew it was something like that, when did he actually stop cuz he was on off when I was still around?

DeletedUser

ok I knew it was something like that, when did he actually stop cuz he was on off when I was still around?

He came back for about six months after I made =DIE=, then serious real life issues got to him. From there he quit, only coming on to talk from time to time for fun. He hasn't really played since around June of last year.