Recruiting in k32 and k22 The Elites

DeletedUser

Firstly I must apologies for not following the forum standard of only Noob tribes recruiting here. Seems I never got the memo

Moving on, I'm posting here to recruit k32 and k22 players into my tribe The Elites (T.E). It is a fairly new tribe with players who actually have real experience in Tribal Wars. And by experience I don't mean something along the lines of "I led a 1k village and I was a baron in a no-name tribe in world 37. Den i gots taken over by dis huge tribe an came here."

I'm sure many of us are tired of seeing that. By experience I mean something more along the lines of " I owned 30+ villages each with an average of 8k points per village, I was also one of the heads of a large family tribe who were on their way to becoming number one . And the reason why I am here is because I had an accident in real life, causing me to be away from tribal wars for several months. Not because I lost.

So for those who would like to join my tribe, contact either me, Konrad739 or my co-leader Ashleyboo1993. The requirements are simple you must be over 300 points, you must be situated in either k32 or k22 (no i don't care if you are in a surrounding continent) and you must be able to spell and speak proper English. That last one is the most important.

As for diplomat relationships, The Elites are currently open to negotiations. But please don't bother asking for an alliance or NAPif you are weaker than us. Not to seem mean but I've seen tribes suffocate because they are surrounded by light blue dots and I don't plan on having that happen to me. Have your diplomat contact either xsoulsaverx or me if you are interested.

Leader of the Elites
Konrad739