Recruiting in K4

DeletedUser

Hi i am huskies frome KoR~B if u want to join my tribe please tell me why u want to join
You must be active (login more than once a day)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Question. Would you mind terribly forwarding a list of anyone that does join you in (my)K4 please? Just put in subject line "FOOD". Thanks! Good luck!

DeletedUser

Question. Would you mind terribly forwarding a list of anyone that does join you in (my)K4 please? Just put in subject line "FOOD". Thanks! Good luck!

Dont be horrible and noble them out

[spoil]Its far more fun to farm them all.[/spoil]

Huskie, you would be far better off mailing all the larger players in your k, as i think demonika is the only one in that k who reads the external forums, and she/he/whatever is already in a good tribe

DeletedUser

stop being mean guys

Edit: we were all noobs once.

DeletedUser

Oh come on now just having fun :) I was actually a noob twice. I am sweet as pie just ask anyone!

DeletedUser

Having fun at someone else's expense is a bit of a distinction from merely messing around.

DeletedUser

Having fun at someone else's expense is a bit of a distinction from merely messing around.
Well perhaps you delete or lock the "fun mails" thread on all the world forums. Are not the majority of people posting mails laughing at other peoples expense? Picking and choosing where it is appropriate? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well perhaps you delete or lock the "fun mails" thread on all the world forums. Are not the majority of people posting mails laughing at other peoples expense? Picking and choosing where it is appropriate? :icon_rolleyes:

Do you want me to delete that thread?

DeletedUser

hey i would like to become part of the tribe... i am very active in TW and i get on at least 3 or 4 times a day.

DeletedUser

i want to join because i am new to this game and i need support:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ok ok this is huskie's thread now lookin for recruits in k4 let's stay on topic or else i'll have to do something...hmmmm...what can i do?