Recruiting K33, 34, 35 (North-Western Area)

frostyfingers

Any existing players in the north-west area or anyone looking to start, here's an open invite!

'The Art of War' has left a significant impression on myself. I am gathering active, aggressive, smart and well organized individuals to create an army this world will no-doubtedly remember.

Individuals looking for direction, or simply looking for other players that they can work with to achieve a common goal, can rely on a well-organized forum, activity of all members, and a fighting strategy that goes beyond the basic sniping, backtiming and farming.

Besides, we have cookies!

Mail FrostyFingers with any questions, concerns, or ideas if you are interested. I read and reply to all mails recieved within 24 hours!

IGM is preferred but private messages are just as welcome. Please be so kind as to have previous experience(if any) available, proof of location(K33, 34, 35), and a description of how you plan to grow personally, and help the tribe grow.

Good luck to those outside our K's and to those inside who dare not join us!

Kind Regards,

Frosty

frostyfingers

BUMP

Have 2 members and need more, please send apps ASAP, recruitment will slow down once we have about 10 strong members...then we will only allow people to earn invites through battle.