Recruting

DeletedUser

THE TRIBE GH EST IS RECRUITING IN k00-k99

no minimun points required... just need you to be active in our tribal fourm...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL don't join this tribe they are getting attacked by KNT/c all the time and im sure your aware they are a very sucessful tribe i personally hate this tribe

DeletedUser

we may be at war...but its only because of someone being stupied...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol this shows how crap your tribe already is

recruiting in all K's? LOL

DeletedUser

doesn't matter anymore...we are going to disband and merge with another tribe...it just shows what war can do to a tribe of friends...

rich26ca

Oh is that so?

that someone stupied was the person who replied in the frist place...he is a traitor...his name is gmanfiddy

gmanfiddy is a traitor does that make all of us that were tired of GH EST stupidity and lack of organization and active members. I left to learn from people that actually know how to play the game hence the reason i'm more then tripled in size. GH EST or ASHES its all the same crap. Prisco, and leaflue or what ever are the only real active members and you of course. thats why we all left tired of supporting and carrying an entire tribe. Prisco is I guess can't see the inevitable end of the tribe and is fighting to keep it going. all i know is if your calling us all traitors then there is no reason to keep the NAP between us then is there?