Reducing the price of Nobles

DeletedUser

I've actually been begging for them to do something about the cost of coins for months now. And as its been said in this thread already, people seem to agree that more nobles would indeed make W22 more interesting. Well, people except Daf, but TW is always in favor of the larger players. And one of the reasons that they were able to get so large is because they simply joined the world earlier and started minting coins sooner. The rest of us need a chance to catch up.

But apparently the Inno team doesn't agree. So... What do people do when the government refuses to take action on a stance? They protest. I'm not suggesting we all take to the streets outside the Inno-games headquarters, but I do think that some sort of petition could work.

As of twstats, there are 1,485 players left on W22. And within this thread we have players from the four largest tribes in the world (FINAL, XXXX, CoD, -3-) for the most part agreeing on the same topic.

So my suggestion is to inform the people in our tribes of this idea, and then either start some sort of mass-service request petition, or dedicate a thread to it in the forums. Theories?

AndyJc

We'd probably get banned :(

Or some sort of uber crackdown by the mods.

DeletedUser

We'd probably get banned :(

Or some sort of uber crackdown by the mods.

Yes we might and we will

This is a controversial topic the Inno Team won't agree as in doing so they will have to make on all worlds.

darkaniken2

Yes we might and we will

This is a controversial topic the Inno Team won't agree as in doing so they will have to make on all worlds.
You do realize most of the single digit worlds have already had their prices reduced, right?

Don't talk unless you know what you are talking about.

AndyJc

You do realize most of the single digit worlds have already had their prices reduced, right?

Don't talk unless you know what you are talking about.

True Dark, but those worlds are over a year older than this one aren't they?

DeletedUser

Yes but this world filled up quick. We locked here before w18 did. Or you could just send Morth a message or go on irc and talk to him.

DeletedUser

now i am in agreement we need cheaper nobles , and i understand why people see it as an advantage for the larger players. i my self was under the impression thats why larger players had to mint more coins , now if the coin prices were changed large players would still have to mint more coins just at a cheaper rate , and small people would be paying the same rate so its fair for every one.

if people are still small 1.6 years into a world , its either because they got rimmed and restarted , are not active enough to grow , or simply dont want to grow and stay in world just to keep up with the goings on , or are staying to see the end of the world

i am going to suggest that small people 1-100 villages do not pay for premium in a very high % rate

where as the larger players do pay for premium or have some one give it to them at a very high % rate

so as my understanding is that tribal wars is ran as a buisness , and i myself and many others are a paying customer they should at least consider some input from us, it has been done on older worlds so i would think it can be done here

IMO , it would help keep people in the world , who really wants to wait ages to amass enough nobles to take villages ,

i like the idea of getting a thread going , prehaps it could be done in a petition sort of way with one master list of every ones name in favour of it and each tribe could put a link up in there forums, then at least we could say well 500 or what ever number want cheaper nobles. some one more stat wise people could even see how many ACTIVE players there are and how many want the nobles reduced and if the thread is done correct it wouldnt even need a vote

it would need some one to keep the list up to date and spam free

and if people had to make a forum account to do this it may mean we get more than the same 10 people posting

benifits every one all around . tw keep making money , people can noble , may liven up the forum

darkaniken2

now i am in agreement we need cheaper nobles , and i understand why people see it as an advantage for the larger players. i my self was under the impression thats why larger players had to mint more coins , now if the coin prices were changed large players would still have to mint more coins just at a cheaper rate , and small people would be paying the same rate so its fair for every one.

if people are still small 1.6 years into a world , its either because they got rimmed and restarted , are not active enough to grow , or simply dont want to grow and stay in world just to keep up with the goings on , or are staying to see the end of the world

i am going to suggest that small people 1-100 villages do not pay for premium in a very high % rate

where as the larger players do pay for premium or have some one give it to them at a very high % rate

so as my understanding is that tribal wars is ran as a buisness , and i myself and many others are a paying customer they should at least consider some input from us, it has been done on older worlds so i would think it can be done here

IMO , it would help keep people in the world , who really wants to wait ages to amass enough nobles to take villages ,

i like the idea of getting a thread going , prehaps it could be done in a petition sort of way with one master list of every ones name in favour of it and each tribe could put a link up in there forums, then at least we could say well 500 or what ever number want cheaper nobles. some one more stat wise people could even see how many ACTIVE players there are and how many want the nobles reduced and if the thread is done correct it wouldnt even need a vote

it would need some one to keep the list up to date and spam free

and if people had to make a forum account to do this it may mean we get more than the same 10 people posting

benifits every one all around . tw keep making money , people can noble , may liven up the forum
Ask kdeb to set up a poll, and have all the dukes link their tribes here?

Or ask morthy/servy to do an ingame poll.

DeletedUser

it will make things more interesting and will make things more fun but they wont do it because currently the world is only 3 tribes of note, giving them easier and more nobles will make it even more unbalanced and tw do stuff in order to keep things as balanced as possible, not the opposite.

they actually listen and make a vote or w/e, sure ill be in favour of it given my size and position, but they wont change the balance this late in the name of fun. not to mention the world ends quicker and i doubt they want that either.

darkaniken2

it will make things more interesting and will make things more fun but they wont do it because currently the world is only 3 tribes of note, giving them easier and more nobles will make it even more unbalanced and tw do stuff in order to keep things as balanced as possible, not the opposite.

they actually listen and make a vote or w/e, sure ill be in favour of it given my size and position, but they wont change the balance this late in the name of fun. not to mention the world ends quicker and i doubt they want that either.
Not quite true. They do things to appease the largest portion of the player base. If you could get 400 or so people to support this (Hmm... XXXX, FINAL, -3-. and CoD have that many members between them... and then a few hundred. >.<) they would probably implement it.

axeking

Whether they want to run a world or close it down depends primarily on the funds generated(players inputs are also taken...not like you wake up and find the world closed.) .Not implementing this would cause boredom and players quitting most of those whom would be paying customers as clown said.Non premium players wont be affected much whether this is implemented or not (except maybe watching premium players grow twice as fast)since they'd be overflowing with resources.

Whether this would tilt the balance depend largely on activity (as it should)since the cost would be reduced for all.Single digit worlds have players logging on once a month or so to noble barbs we need it more than them right?