Reduction of prices for nobles

DeletedUser

I know this subject has been raised up before and i know how annoying it is, but we need a permanent solution to this problem, the price of nobles, lt made a topic before and it was practically ignored, but if you are active you will have this problem.

So let me just start with saying that i didnt play this game for 1 or 2 months, and i had sitters who minted coins for me most of the time, by the end of that time i could build around 350 nobles, its been 5 days since i was back and ive already used 100 of those nobles, and barely cleaned up any of the villages up on the map, now at the moment there are around 68k barbs in this world, and althogeter around 320k vills. Now im not going to go into the math of working out how long it will take to even noble the barb villages, but you can obviously guess it will be alot. If you want to see a detailed work out of that and you speak german then check out what someone wrote on world 6 of the german servers : http://forum.die-staemme.de/showthread.php?t=101384, it is very well shown how ridiculous the situation is and so we need a solution.

Well thankyou Mods for halving the prices of the nobles, thats been a blessing, but unfortunately the problem will keep occuring the bigger we get and the more villages we need to noble. I suggest a daily decrease in the price of nobles by 0.1%, which was suggested in the german post, so it is not my idea ;)

I know this is a lot of work for you guys, but we love this game and it will be no fun if the world is so slowpaced that we can barely go further, and the community will probably know best at what we want eh ?

It would be great if we could have a worldwide vote on this

thanks for listening
killer

DeletedUser

that's the problem,
nowadays you don't have to spend too many clears (maybe 1 of 2) for clearing barbs ...

on active worlds the problem is that you can't clear enough villages to noble
-> means that the noble process is slower :)

I'd say, just leave it like this

DeletedUser

lol, people deleting accounts means barbs, true 1 or 2 vills clearing... but some players also only take that many to clear, depends, sofar i havent seen a stacked vill in a long time... and i am constantly nuking ppl

DeletedUser

Thats because inactive players are virtually the same as barbs, its going to be easy to clear because the player isnt putting up a fight, just like the barbs.

DeletedUser

Sometimes barbs defend better then players. Just look at Shevar...

DeletedUser

Thats because inactive players are virtually the same as barbs, its going to be easy to clear because the player isnt putting up a fight, just like the barbs.

no mate, i attack active players... they just dont put up much of a fight usually... its annoying

DeletedUser

no mate, i attack active players... they just dont put up much of a fight usually... its annoying

well, that's the problem of THIS world,
not all of them :) I don't think TW will make a reduction (again) for w6 only

lt181

well, that's the problem of THIS world,
not all of them :) I don't think TW will make a reduction (again) for w6 only

Well, actually, they have already made a further reduction to W12 (or whatever world is closing). So, TW recognizes the need does exist.

My support for this is that I feel it would actually increase competition. Once you get rid of the inactive players on the gameboard, players will be more likely to engage challenging opponents.

DeletedUser

as long as majority of those who care about this problem wants... why not?
In fact I don't imagine any player to be against this reduction (many will stay neutral).

DeletedUser

i cant imagine either, only ppl who are inactive or not so active will be against this, as the others will grow alot faster

DeletedUser

Dees was active and very unhappy about the noble price reduction. I couldn't have taken Dees' villages in K59/K69 without half-price nobles.

DeletedUser

lol, i stopped eating because I don't have the nobles :(

na, just joking.

I have nobles but I use them wisely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy1

so far the stats are positive for the ones who want new reduction
if this is the case, when will it be introduced to us, blurk?

DeletedUser

so far from their mail

The Tribal Wars Team said:
The poll will be open for the next 5 days. If at least 50% of voters vote yes, the setting will be implemented shortly after.

Vote ended yesterday, therefore we are waiting ^^