Resource Request Script

blckdrgn1

I'm sure many of you spend a large part of your tribal wars time moving resources from villages who have completed all the building upgrades you want and have full armies into villages that are new or recently took losses. This can be very tedious and time consuming to go through requesting enough resources for each "incomplete" village multiple times a day.

So to speed this up it would be great if someone could make a script that when ran from the Market - Request page it lets you put in a % for how full you want the warehouse to be after requesting resources. Then the script should look at your warehouse capacity, figure out the max amount of resources it should request for each type, subtract whats currently there, then start requesting resources from other nearby villages.

I have a dynamic group for villages with over 23k population that I pull resources from so after selecting an "incomplete" village I would select my "full" group to request resources from then run the script and it should pull in enough resources to get the warehouse to whatever % full I put in.

Thanks in advance if someone can put this together!!

P.S.> The Resource Balancer script does not do this task properly, even if you select the "Send extra resources" option it only sends enough resources to bring the "incomplete" villages total resources up to the "average" amount of resources in all villages.