RESTART for tribe members

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This taken form World 30 Announcement and description...

Restart at the center of one's tribe! If a player's last village has been conquered and they rejoin the world, they have the option to start at the center of their tribe.
This option only works if a player was not the only tribe member.

How does this exactly work, I have tribe members attempting to get closer to our core area and it just throws them anywhere. There is no option to "start at the center of their tribe."

:icon_confused:
Thanks

DeletedUser

Please... can you try and figure it out yourself?

Hint: word starts with 'c'

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Right, and the word that starts with 'c' changes each time a new member is added into the tribe.

DeletedUser

i mailed mods about this the answer is:

It averages your tribe's co-ords. (all the x values averaged and all the Y values averaged) and that gives you a rough estimation of where you'll land.
Firstly it only happens when your nobles. And it puts you in a empty space nearest to the average member of your tribe.

you only get the option if u are nobled NOT if u click the start over button.
hpe this helps
Flanders536

DeletedUser

i.e Conquered'
*edit* you created a thread about this when you could so easily have just used the search function. Whos trolling?

DeletedUser

And , the word that starts with "c" is an alias for the word that starts with "n" in Tw terms. :lol:

Edit :
i.e Conquered

Spoiler alert dont read it.

Damn you tictoc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It averages your tribe's co-ords. (all the x values averaged and all the Y values averaged) and that gives you a rough estimation of where you'll land.
Firstly it only happens when your nobles. And it puts you in a empty space nearest to the average member of your tribe.

hpe this helps
Flanders536

It does and thank you very much for your assistance.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

hpe this helps
Flanders536

Well that just plain sucks for us who wanted to restart closer to the tribe.

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree it does suck however I see the reason for it.

If we all could start together as a tribe there would certainly be imbalance.:axemen:

DeletedUser

But imagine if that were possible. All tribe mates huddled in 7x7 , farming each other and eating of each others plates. What a happy family :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

LOL, it sounds funny but I can see it happening for real all the same.

DeletedUser

Love isn't the only thing that is blind. Even hunger is blind. It can make you eat your brothers and sisters . :icon_razz:

DeletedUser41666

hpe this helps
Flanders536

Hey, I reconise that answers :icon_wink

Thread no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.