Restarting after being nobled

DeletedUser

It would appear that one of the settings in this world is that when you are nobled you will restart in the middle of your tribe. Can anyone confirm that?

DeletedUser93450

I think it would let you restart rim? Just that you wouldn't be able to choose the direction.

DeletedUser

hmmm we need to find some one who has been rimmed :p

I have heard of this setting in several worlds though :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

had a member we were at war w/ got rimmed and he ended up right in the middle of the tribe he was w/. It seems that is the settings on this world.

DeletedUser93450

Establish new village

Your village was conquered by [removed].. A few of your villagers were able to save themselves and now want to establish a new village.
In which area would you like your new village to be placed?Random
North west
North east
South east
South west
Center of my tribe

What comes up when nobled. oO

DeletedUser

3 members of my tribe have been rimmed and yes that is one of the options. They all restarted directly beside eachother

DeletedUser

Establish new village

Your village was conquered by [removed].. A few of your villagers were able to save themselves and now want to establish a new village.
North west
North east
South east
South west
Center of my tribe

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Establish new village

North west
North east
South east
South west
Center of my tribe

This seems like it will make a more hassle than a good input.

Imagine 40 of your 50 members being nobled and starting in the middle lol.

SPARTA

DeletedUser

A player just restarted at my side like an hour ago lol!

DeletedUser106710

I rimmed a guy 1h25 from me then he spawned in middle of his tribe 1h from me again, Now hes gone inactive :lol:

DeletedUser61336

It does place you in the center of the tribe, but be careful with a spread out tribe all around the world, you'll end up right in the core.

DeletedUser22909

For some reason I read "retarded after being nobled"...

DeletedUser98015

getting nobled and starting in the middle of your tribe will make later nobling more annoying as you will have most of your tribe to compete with...