Resurrection

• Thread starter DeletedUser105371
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105371

As you all know, I am the prophet sent by ODA to the people of World 50. Ever since my lord LakeWind came to me in a dream, I have been the faithful and loyal servant of ODA, and followed their every bidding. I made ODAJ, a successful and prosperous academy tribe for the mighty ODA, that is still growing to this day.

user_image.php

HOT Sheep came to me in another dream and told me to go on the forums and preach the good word of ODA, so preach it I did. But people turned against me, flamed me, tried to get rid of me, and even the mods infracted me.

I realised poor mahrek was all alone, abandoned even by his masters in ODA, who have indeed declared war on ODAJ:icon_cry:

So, what I will do, is that I will apologise. This will all very stupid of me, and very wrong. I am ashamed of the trouble I have caused you all, will stop pretending I am some prophet and start playing the game properly:

[spoil]For last night, had a new dream!

In front of my eyes danced the SmeXiest Hippo I have ever seen.

user_image.php

So, as ODAJ ends, let us welcome the new tribe, led by mahrek, the great prophet of 1984, 1984A!

But I will stop flaming and being an idiot on the forums, as it is very annoying.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser105371

geschlossen?

My Ex-Lady Demonika? I thought you liked me?

And everyone, I have a further announcement to make.

Thanks to all your kind messages of support and love, I've decided to stay on the forums with you all! How happy we'll be. But I promise to tone it down. A bit. For a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I read mahrek's first post, my heart leapt, only to drop again and shatter into a thousand pieces.

Please, mahrek, do tone it down, for the sake of the other posters.

DeletedUser100410

Mahrek, here Master orsio speaking from the heavens of heavens.

Your mission starts now, go spread my word, you speak on my behalf, you are my prophet, continue your hard work and you will be received in heavens of heavens soon.

Keep it up bro.

DeletedUser

And everyone, I have a further announcement to make.

Thanks to all your kind messages of support and love, I've decided to stay on the forums with you all! How happy we'll be. But I promise to tone it down. A bit. For a while.

Right. So let me know when this thread is actually worthwhile, and I'll unlock it again. You don't get a goodbye present if you don't leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.