Return*****

DeletedUser

Hi all my old friends and enemies...

I am looking for an account to turn back in w6...

Who is interested to have me on his side except 1 Tribe and want offer me an account please let me now...

Master

DeletedUser

Master109?! Holy cow you bring back some memories :lol:. Fighting against you, destroying your tribe, then having to deal with being on the same side, and eventually stacking half your K8 villages to hell and back. We had a strange history across world 6.

DeletedUser

Same here :D I was mates with him and supported him, and then he was also on the other side :p

DeletedUser

howdy boys and girls...how fair is your world6?:icon_twisted:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyone have an account that I can use to kill tornado from fear?

I just seen he nobled some of my former villages, and he don't deserve to lick the dirt from my boots.

Tornado, you sniveling lil Sally. Better hope I don't come to an account near you.

DeletedUser

why would you want to do that? He was a known cheater :icon_neutral:

You think I was happy about it either? Tribal needs over personal needs, my personal distain just has to wait for another day. That's the way these things go sometimes.

DeletedUser

Lolz Master109... I remember rimming you in K28 about 3 years ago and you send me tons of hurtful messages.

DeletedUser

Wasnt Master the one that was banned? And took 50m worth of Or.D accounts to the banhammmer grave with him? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

At the time I supported him I didn't know he was a cheater and yes I had support in his K8's for a long time. I was on other worlds with him and was good friends with him there. Withdrew all my support when I heard HIRE was going after him and he was a cheater.