[RF] PNP+lyrics

DeletedUser

Again, don't get offended by stuff posted on the internet, everyone and everything is made fun of/insulted pretty much everywhere on the internet, if you get offended by something as absolutely not offensive as that picture you have a lot to learn about this place.

Also, let's not start an Israel vs pakistan debate pretty please :>
You dont even know the countries name. But I agree. I just wanted to make a point that is not funny.
Would it be funny if there was a Nazi tank blasting away a jew?

DeletedUser

Depends on the situation, it could be absolutely hilarious.

Just like I found the picture of the tank and the guy absolutely hilarious.

Apologies for mixing the names up, was reading something on pakistan just now so I switched the names I guess :B

DeletedUser

Depends on the situation, it could be absolutely hilarious.

Just like I found the picture of the tank and the guy absolutely hilarious.

Apologies for mixing the names up, was reading something on pakistan just now so I switched the names I guess :B
Its fine.
My argument has been made.
Please let us not continue this conversation.
But regardless, the song is quite funny.

Matflan50

Okay... this argument has gone a little OTT (Yes, coming from me)

@mtrskllz - You really need to watch your mouth. You knew what you were posting is insulting, and really you need to be a little less selfish.

@Rawxass - It was meant to be a joke pal. I understand that your contry is in havoc, but we're just a bunch of internet nerds that don't know what's happening in the real world.

EDIT: Damn, I got here to late >.<

DeletedUser

Okay... this argument has gone a little OTT (Yes, coming from me)

@mtrskllz - You really need to watch your mouth. You knew what you were posting is insulting, and really you need to be a little less selfish.

@Rawxass - It was meant to be a joke pal. I understand that your contry is in havoc, but we're just a bunch of internet nerds that don't know what's happening in the real world.

EDIT: Damn, I got here to late >.<

Thats fine im bored :B

About mtrskllz, he wasn't insulting anyone, he was stating the truth, you can't expect someone halfway around the world to think about let alone care about you or your countries situation.

About Rawxass, internet nerds usually have a better idea of whats going on in the world than the rest, he just needs to build up a shield for that kind of stuff, getting offended about something that was so obviously not meant to be offending is just stupid. You don't see anyone get offended by his horribly biased 'israel slowly killing a million people' do you? :]

DeletedUser

i am not insulting anyone but the guy who thinks its a good idea to challenge a tank with a rock

he is an idiot

i do not care about the background or history, and i am not an uneducated moron. but i along with millions of other people who find that photo hilarious think it is funny that he would go after a tank with a rock

i did not insult anyone here and i have no reason to watch my mouth, for i have said or done nothing wrong

Matflan50

Thats fine im bored :B

About mtrskllz, he wasn't insulting anyone, he was stating the truth, you can't expect someone halfway around the world to think about let alone care about you or your countries situation.

About Rawxass, internet nerds usually have a better idea of whats going on in the world than the rest, he just needs to build up a shield for that kind of stuff, getting offended about something that was so obviously not meant to be offending is just stupid. You don't see anyone get offended by his horribly biased 'israel slowly killing a million people' do you? :]

I was trying to be nice and easy. :icon_smile:

As for mSkillz, he read what Rawxass said and posted accordingly. What he said was a bit insulting, wouldn't you agree?

As for Rawxass, I was trying to be nice. He's clearly a little sensitive on the topic (I would be if it where my country too) :)

DeletedUser

i am not insulting anyone but the guy who thinks its a good idea to challenge a tank with a rock

he is an idiot

i do not care about the background or history, and i am not an uneducated moron. but i along with millions of other people who find that photo hilarious think it is funny that he would go after a tank with a rock

i did not insult anyone here and i have no reason to watch my mouth, for i have said or done nothing wrong
Do you even know why he is attacking a tank with a rock?
Mail me. As I do not wish to spam this forum anymore than it has already been.

DeletedUser

I was trying to be nice and easy. :icon_smile:

As for mSkillz, he read what Rawxass said and posted accordingly. What he said was a bit insulting, wouldn't you agree?

As for Rawxass, I was trying to be nice. He's clearly a little sensitive on the topic (I would be if it where my country too) :)

You're right, I got a bit carried away there :p Pmed with raw about it and things are fine.

DeletedUser

I do intend to continue to make everyone laugh with wity PnP, but i must ask that you not walk all over my threads. However on a lighter note, it gave you all something to do, rofl. If you have any other tribes/topics that deserve a PnP devoted to them, pls PM me. G!~day

DeletedUser

I once knew a tribe called Rising Flame

they must have hit the mass recruit button when they entered the game

In the first few hours they were off to a good start

they recruited so close, they could hear the other members fart

10, 22, 35 players they coulden't be stopped
things were looking good, there on there way to the top!

41, 56, 74 players now there looking so pro
there's only one problem, there's no place to grow
Tribe mate to the left and 2 to the right

BP has ended but who do i fight?
They farm the barb ville 2 hours away
when they send there troops out all they can do is pray
because the chances are one of there tribe has dispatched troops
to the vary same place to grab all the loot
ohh what a headache, better luck next time
[R.F.] should disband and evacuate K65!
[URL=http://img91.imageshack.us/i/roflbotewoq.jpg/]
[/URL]

9/10 Excellent piece of new age propaganda.

balubhai

he is an idiot

You contradict very much in ur own post. You say you are not an uneducated guy but still u are unaware of current affairs and uneducated about the situation in the middle east.

The simple question , would u have replied in the same way , if that pic was showing some reference from ur country's freedom struggle or anti-terrorist ops ???

Rawrxxx felt a little sad seeing that pic because he have internal knowledge about what is going on in his country and he knows that the kid retaliating with a rock to a tank is his last attempt of survival in this world (not TW world)

Any way nice PnP mate. its good to see new PnPers popping up

DeletedUser

You contradict very much in ur own post. You say you are not an uneducated guy but still u are unaware of current affairs and uneducated about the situation in the middle east.

The simple question , would u have replied in the same way , if that pic was showing some reference from ur country's freedom struggle or anti-terrorist ops ???

Rawrxxx felt a little sad seeing that pic because he have internal knowledge about what is going on in his country and he knows that the kid retaliating with a rock to a tank is his last attempt of survival in this world (not TW world)

umm... i have internal knowledge of what's going there, and most likely more accurate then rawrxxx and i still found it funny. and i still agree with mtrskllz that it's not a smart move by the kid. will i have laughed at a pic about my coutry? yes, i see those pics every day and i'm the first to admit if it's funny.

so imo, if you're not mature enough to have an adequate reaction, don't read.
great PnP, realy enjoyed it :) very much different from the stuf i'm used to seeing

DeletedUser

Thank You. :)
Someone understands my situation.

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic! This is NOT a thread about political correctness or what is or is not deemed offensive. This is not a thread about world (Earth events) It's about W48 events and this particular thread is about a PNP rhyme aimed at a tribe... in tribalwars!

Someone made a good point by saying that this thread is not about real-life politics but about TW politics. So if it's not something specifically aimed at you or you or one of your RL properties... please ignore them! Otherwise where will we draw the line? Now I'm not saying I encourage it but an image randomly taken from the web to illustrate a PNP rhyme against a W48 tribe... should not be taken as an insult. Thus I will not remove the image.

And I do not mean to belittle what is happening in Palestine in any way.

But please no more further disucssion about that... that is not what this thread is about! If you wish to discuss that please go to the Off Topic forum!

Oh and by the way...

he is an idiot

That is insulting someone. It's not foul language but I just don't like it. There's a fine line from 'the idea' or 'what you said is idiotic' than 'the person that said this is an idiot'. Just a little FYI to everyone.

Anyone that has any objections please PM me (send me a personal message). This is not the thread to talk about it!

DeletedUser

Please stay on topic! This is NOT a thread about political correctness or what is or is not deemed offensive. This is not a thread about world (Earth events) It's about W48 events and this particular thread is about a PNP rhyme aimed at a tribe... in tribalwars!

Someone made a good point by saying that this thread is not about real-life politics but about TW politics. So if it's not something specifically aimed at you or you or one of your RL properties... please ignore them! Otherwise where will we draw the line? Now I'm not saying I encourage it but an image randomly taken from the web to illustrate a PNP rhyme against a W48 tribe... should not be taken as an insult. Thus I will not remove the image.

And I do not mean to belittle what is happening in Palestine in any way.

But please no more further disucssion about that... that is not what this thread is about! If you wish to discuss that please go to the Off Topic forum!

Oh and by the way...

That is insulting someone. It's not foul language but I just don't like it. There's a fine line from 'the idea' or 'what you said is idiotic' than 'the person that said this is an idiot'. Just a little FYI to everyone.

Anyone that has any objections please PM me (send me a personal message). This is not the thread to talk about it!
Your my new favorite mod. :)