Rg plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace5362

by me you are only two squares away :)

anyone want to hire me as an assasin I will do it very gladly. Once the nobling starts I will noble him if you pay me a good enough price that is.
Next time I suggest making a new account and dont tell anyone.

Last edited:

ace5362

No reason to continue this on the main forums, I would rather it be a surprise when I attack you. (And no I didnt get farmed to restart I just started the world late).

thewaytoplay

No reason to continue this on the main forums, I would rather it be a surprise when I attack you. (And no I didnt get farmed to restart I just started the world late).
lets settle this peacefully b/c i don't want to make allies out of villages next to me.

ace5362

I will be very sad if you get a ton of noob allies to send a couple of swords to protect you.

ace5362

I was being sarcastic and I have already farmed their eyes out so you had better catch up Im pulling away!

thewaytoplay

my first:
I lost a mighty spartan
and gain 60 of each resource...

DeletedUser

Wow, personally, I really don't want to hear about the achievements of some noob. Please close this thread.

DeletedUser

Wow, personally, I really don't want to hear about the achievements of some noob. Please close this thread.

Then dont post and move it back to the top. The more posts, the more people look and the longer it is around.

As of yet I dont see it breaking any rules.

thewaytoplay

Then dont post and move it back to the top. The more posts, the more people look and the longer it is around.

As of yet I dont see it breaking any rules.

RG is falling apart no point in continuing this. It will turn into spam.
Hopefully this is final post.

Status
Not open for further replies.