RIP forum w67

Soberknight

We have now joined the old worlds, where there is an average of 1 post per 3 days...

RIP, my condolances to all players, young, old, man, female, good, bad and those in between.

DeletedUser

It's been dying for the better part of a month. No use speculating or anything like that. The world's decided already, BARB would really have to all have to go inactive at the same time for things to change. Endgame top 5 is still anyone's game though!

DeletedUser

Bye world 67 forum!!! Lol. Maybe someone should start flaming, that way people post?

DeletedUser

Tell us about yourself sober, youve been around on this forum from a while, whats your interest in 67?

Did you play it at any point, if so how did it go for you?

Soberknight

Tell us about yourself sober, youve been around on this forum from a while, whats your interest in 67?

Did you play it at any point, if so how did it go for you?

Nice of you to show interest. I guess i am not the regular forum poster. I also have almost nothing to hide so here are my answers:

- I have never played this world. Last world i played was world50 but i quit due to RL. I quit before i was attacked so that had nothing to do with it. To be honest its not entirely RL. I guess most of you guys and girls have even busier lives, but when i play this game i have to play it at my best. This means that when i see incomings i have to stay at home and tag them... These things interfered with my personal life.

- World 50 was the previous world i followed, since i also played a tiny part in it. Its where i know some players that now play world 67 from.

- Last world i played till i got rimmed was world 29. It was my first world and till now the one i enjoyed the most. I do realise now that i was a real big noob back then. And i stayed one, even when i did become duke :)

Will i ever play again?
There is a chance, yes! If i ever manage to have enough money to stop working i will most definitely return to the game and rim you all!!!! (ofcourse not those of you that join my tribe)