[RIP Thread] HUG

DeletedUser

Post your goodbye messages about the tribe HUG.

Stats for later looks.

Points - [Since Declaration of Disbandment.]

Top 40 - 1,140,620
Total - 1,284,565 est

OD -

Offence - 2,82 Mio.
Defence - 1,11 Mio.
Total - 3,93 Mio.

Screen Shots -

user_image.php

If anyone wants to take some, Ill put them here.

R.I.P HUG and GL to all HUGGERS

Last edited by a moderator:

alwayslast

I wonder what will happen now since no tribe is over 1 million once Hug disband. also GL to all Hug members who stormed to the front of this world.

DeletedUser

at least the world will be interesting now... power up for grabs

most likely though... Dream will just take over as the dominant #1 depending on how many of us merge into them

DeletedUser

Good Bye Hug you will be missed

this is a sad day for W20

DeletedUser

at least the world will be interesting now... power up for grabs

most likely though... Dream will just take over as the dominant #1 depending on how many of us merge into them

Possibly less competition now I was kinda looking forward to some kind of war between Hug and Dream months later due to boredom.

DeletedUser

Possibly less competition now I was kinda looking forward to some kind of war between Hug and Dream months later due to boredom.

if ya get too bored you can always attack your own villages? :icon_razz:

haha... actually wouldn't that raise your ODA? :lol:

DeletedUser

lol :icon_biggrin:

oh and I will miss Hug like Lovinn said I was looking forward to a war out of boredom. You leaving will make this world boring lol so we will be in need of this "War" so I hope we have a good 1 or 2 world wars that would be fun XD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rest in Peace Hug, thank you for your help in the war. Hades and Hug worked great together sad to say it couldn't have lasted longer.

DeletedUser

lets see how it goes. there are still members in Hug and the tribe is still not yet lost from this world. with 22 members and still ranked 3. amazing enough.

DeletedUser

lets see how it goes. there are still members in Hug and the tribe is still not yet lost from this world. with 22 members and still ranked 3. amazing enough.

Contradicting your own statements I see :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah. i posted that one ono the other thread before i logon. so i thought it WAS disbanded before i logon to TWstats.

Floyd Mayweather

RIP Hug :icon_cry:

Now all of you get to teh BANNED :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Post your goodbye messages about the tribe HUG.

Mmm. Ahem... Uh huh... Err... *Tumbleweed*
Didn't really know any of you tbh.

Well! I'm with Penltkiller *Wears a "Free Hugs" sign*

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hug was the strongest tribe yet to be on w20 and will be remembered. "I hug the members"
^^

Kampfisken

However, even with the tribe disbanded, most of the players are still here.

You never know, in the middle of your sleep, kittens dressed in pink morning gowns might knock on your walls with arms wide open.

Because hugs r teh sex.
And your villages aren't safe yet!

ChuckNorrisUSMarineLCplSapp.jpg