Round #341

DeletedUser

Im making a tribe there, it'll be 5 members who are well known and active.

My IGN is Drluminus you can look me up on twstats. I'm an experienced leader but am somewhat new to speed. This will be round #4 for me. Although I have done respectably in only one the settings were not to my likings.

Post here if your interested.

Faetzy

Leading a tribe doesn't come into speed, it's all basicly independant stuff.

DeletedUser

Lol I know I'm just saying, some people like to know this stuff :)

Anyway faetzy you interested in joining? You look like a very impressive speed player!! (according to the speed ladder) ;)

roboex

As I found out, pre-mades don't work on speed, unless done by a group of players who already met in a tribe on speed... O.O

44kevin44

I kinda think that tribes don't do that much on speed, but that's probably because I just had a bad experience. The first tribe I joined had 7 other people all blabbering in Polish. :( I just left and then I ended up quitting a bit later.
But you're on your own pretty much.

Faetzy

With the current 10 tribe member limit, and no tribe lock across these 39 rounds, it's good to have a few friends you can trust and rely on for when you get ganged or attacked lol.

roboex

With the current 10 tribe member limit, and no tribe lock across these 39 rounds, it's good to have a few friends you can trust and rely on for when you get ganged or attacked lol.

Im pretty new to this, so it's pretty tricky to get into, i've mostly been working with maybe one person on each round which tends to change each time...