Royjl16

• Thread starter DeletedUser59417
  • Start date

DeletedUser59417

image.php

Royjl16 is the proud new duke of Claus and Claus* respectively.

Old Duke's message to the tribe
[spoil]
latchky today at 02:42
Dear Members,

I am announcing my stepping down as the duke of this tribe, as well as I will be removing myself as a member. A series of events has caused me to grow a level of distrust and I can not continue leading a tribe whole heartedly if I cant have 100% trust in my members.

I have been leading this tribe just about single handedly with the help of royjl13 someone who has helped me out extremely. Despite all we tried to do, it takes more to run a top tier tribe. I thank those who have remained loyal and wish you all the best of luck in this game.

For those who have been talking to Rif I wish you and your new tribe the best of luck as well.

Duke privs will be handed to roy so that the tribe doesnt disband leaving members abandoned in times of emergencies.

If you all decide not to disband and revamp claus, I wish you the most success and again, good luck in your future endeavors

Latchky
[/spoil]

What lead up to the change in leadership you might ask?

Lets look at some mild stats of what was going to be a war.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: T-F-C, RiF
Side 2:
Tribes: PIague, CLAUS, Claus*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 15
Difference: 46

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 156,035
Side 2: 24,986
Difference: 131,049

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,878
Side 2: 0
Difference: 29,878

chart

[/spoil]

I sadly did not take part in the fighting. So, i don't take any credit for any of the stats myself.
This is a war game and things happen.

I do wish Royjl16 the best in this world. Hopefully, he will be better able to lead and reform the tribe.
I don't think any of the parties involved wanted the war to go as quick as it did. I must say, their tribe did impress me a little as they did snipe 2 noble trains. In the opening week of the war. just something T-F-C and RiF members will need to practice, before another conflict as trains should not be easy to snipe.

Claus still has a loyal core and i know royjl16 plays his heart out in all the conflicts hes been involved in.
i do enjoy your posts roy, hopefully you will continue to play and lead your tribe to victory.

Regards,
~KB

I don't normally post on the externals about rim wars(as most players don't care), but i wanted to pay respect to royjl16 as he is an active external forum poster.

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:

I may have spammed some war invites...
PIague shouldn't be listed lmao.(They've already been rimmed, had no relations with us.)

Best of luck to T-F-C and RiF,
Hope we provide some good practice for wars to come :icon_wink:

Obviously we're located more north and thus are smaller so troops will run out.
But until then, the motto is about fun, and we will wreck havok :icon_cool:

:axemen:

Royjl13...Btw
Old old account name lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59417

Don't think i wont rim you anknown your only 130 hours 46 mins and 24 secs away. Just remember i am only 5 days and 10 hours away from taking your towns. so, you better sleep with one eye open, because i am coming for you.

DeletedUser

It's a shame they fell apart so quickly, I was looking forward to this as I was right on the front-line.
As annoying as I think Royjl13 is, I do respect him for staying in CLAUS and not leaving.

Remember *Shiitakemushrooms* ? ;)

Rebel2society101

There were multiple pitfalls that CLAUS experienced as the war commenced (hopefully other rim tribes/new leaders learn from this):

1. They demoted their War Commander as soon as the war started. Another great latchky move.
2. They preeminently stacked their front lines. Spies are *very unfortunately* part of the game, so it was easy to avoid the stack lists, and naturally a good portion of their support is tied up and they couldn't defend their other villages.
3. Latchky ghosted on them once the fakes started rolling.
4. I'm sure there's more, but I'll allow someone else to list them.

CLAUS was ranked 65 at their height, and are now but a shadow. I had zero respect for latchky and royjl13 before the war, because no matter how civil I thought I was being, I could never get a straight or meaningful answer out of them.

HOWEVER, the aftermath of the war says it all. Royjl13 has stepped up. If any tribe needs a good baron in the future in future worlds, I highly recommend you pick him up, he is a solid voice of reason. He helped one of their members snipe one of our trains, he desperately used most of his troops on his mates which obviously got burnt. He is a huge teamplayer, and to be honest, I'm sorry that we were on opposite sides of the fence. I rarely congratulate a loser, especially one I thought I "hated".

But good job CLAUS and thanks for the practice!

DeletedUser

Any tribe that has a war commander in the first place is a failure waiting to happen.

Rebel2society101

Your tribe doesn't have many Ops then. Practice free expansion and hope for the best?
All world winning tribes have War Commanders/strategists; officially or unofficially.

You need Ops to take down players efficiently, or wars slow down and coordination will be lacking. You want your Duke or Baron to coordinate every Op thus wearing them out and making them quit? Hmm... Sounds like Haseo has been in some fail tribes.

BlueCelticPagan

We hadn't actually planned on going to war with Claus. It was a last minute thing when a couple of members decided they wanted to try for a couple of your K23 villages. A very small group then launched their attacks (I think we had 6 members max involved in the war), while the rest of the tribe just sent fakes.

We use an ops coordinator but it changes for every op to make sure we have one that is involved in the op itself.

Michael Wittman

Your tribe doesn't have many Ops then. Practice free expansion and hope for the best?
All world winning tribes have War Commanders/strategists; officially or unofficially.

You need Ops to take down players efficiently, or wars slow down and coordination will be lacking. You want your Duke or Baron to coordinate every Op thus wearing them out and making them quit? Hmm... Sounds like Haseo has been in some fail tribes.

very good points. the problem i always run into is that its hard to randomly find good war commanders. or perhaps i am not encouraging them to step up enough. the times i had a friend who would plan ops for the tribe were great times. dukes do get burnt out eventually...

DeletedUser112704

Don't think i wont rim you anknown your only 130 hours 46 mins and 24 secs away. Just remember i am only 5 days and 10 hours away from taking your towns. so, you better sleep with one eye open, because i am coming for you.

just found this :D

I'll be waiting... with whatever I have in my villages left :p