=rs=

DeletedUser

DE have been babysat by SCI for the majority of its existence. Kidum and Derekang's close friendship in the early days made sure of that...
But really, why should this be any different?

You are the master of condescending nonsense. :lol:

It is refreshing to see such an extreme version of the opposite of my own view point. I wonder how much opinion is relative to knowledge in these cases; I know it is natural to support your own Tribe but you spin a very defined and confident, yet totally unreal depiction of things I know well.

It is like a vegan engaging in an absurdly exaggerated rant about the putrid and pathogenic cannibalism people participate in when consuming the flesh and meat of another mammal.

Really, as long as a person clarifies their point, no matter how incorrect, it sounds authentic enough. :)

But it is sometimes more than the typical human instinct to support your own and fight your friends enemies with him. I might be in DE and find "ohh, the LFKD are your enemy".. and I am liek "ok, die LFKD!" simply because our "position" on such a bifurcated issue as war/conflict is almost entirely relative to what side we are on. Rarely does a person fight with the opposite side because they are better guys, or in the right. They just do what they do where they are.

Now call me arrogant, but this manifestation of the relations with DE and OVA in your mind is auspiciously tentative to one individual at this time, and that would be me. So what is it KK, clearly you have more to say than this, and you have my attention.

DE was Rank 14 and never had a fantasy of world domination when it existed, I think everyone knows that - so what's your point?

Quick history tip: Kidum merged INW into DE well after to DE's relations with OVA began. INW/DE/OVA/THEMOB merge was some time after each Tribes individual inceptions, and INW/DE was some time again after DBD split back into INW/DE/OVA. So DE/OVA was not relative to Kidum until he was Duke.

DeletedUser

You've lost the plot. My fault, really.

I'm not referring to you, but to =RS=, which is made up primarily of ex-INW/DE members. I should have read the forums through before making this post, because it was only after posting it that I noticed that you yourself made another tribe, supposedly DE reborn.
Would it have made more sense for me to have said DE/INW were babysat by SCI? I used the name DE because that's what I knew them best as. My opinions on =RS= are not my opinions on your 'new DE'... Trust me, my condescending nonsense and vocalised observations portrayed and dismissed as trifling hypocricy will be made on your grand project momentarily.

Really, what you say here is my thought on the subject:

Hydrus - The bloke who looks like my uncle said:
DE was Rank 14 and never had a fantasy of world domination when it existed, I think everyone knows that - so what's your point?

But with one tiny modification... DE were, I'm sorry to say, SCIOVA's bitch.

DeletedUser

But with one tiny modification... DE were, I'm sorry to say, SCIOVA's bitch.

Much like BNL-ET still is to TSE then? :)
sorry for ripping on you again BNL, but seriously... you need to grow your own clusters in stead of keeping in one blob behind TSE all the time...

DeletedUser

Much like BNL-ET still is to TSE then? :)
sorry for ripping on you again BNL, but seriously... you need to grow your own clusters in stead of keeping in one blob behind TSE all the time...
DE was like kusty says, sciova's ...
bnl isn't tse ...

how many former de players are left here?, guess joining sciova kinda gets ya bored.:p
there are still plenty of bnl players that joint tse though. ;)