RUMOUR: Dan is coming to take over XXXX? D3TH gonna hug? D3TH vs. XIII?

DeletedUser

If you refuse to justify yourselves you don't get to tell him to shut up. So please shut up...
Dumb one read again and tell me where I told him to shut up!
I told him that he has to prove that he can understand what we are doing which he obviously cant...

DeletedUser

Why should we explain something to you when you cant even survive in this world.
Simply put you do not deserve it.

The reason I couldn't survive like you is because I'm not mentally retarted like you :icon_rolleyes: I'd probably still be around if VS. didn't get so pissed.
If you are so annoyed, STHU and GTHO :icon_razz:

My last post directed at you because I realised - flaming nubcakes life you is not worth my time.

DeletedUser

The reason I couldn't survive like you is because I'm not mentally retarted like you :icon_rolleyes: I'd probably still be around if VS. didn't get so pissed.
If you are so annoyed, STHU and GTHO :icon_razz:

My last post directed at you because I realised - flaming nubcakes life you is not worth my time.
Vs flamed you so hard you they burned half of your country with you...

DeletedUser

Vs flamed you so hard you they burned half of your country with you...

And I flamed them hard as well. I'm going to dig something up from the graveyard which shows DDA and Dan talking over skype about how much of a pest I was.

On skype, talking about the RRA war.

[1:22:28 PM] Dan says: the lewder did more damage in that war than most of our plaers
[1:22:35 PM] Doms Deranged Army.tw says: the lewder is nothing
[1:22:41 PM] Doms Deranged Army.tw says: he gave up as soon as an op was done on him
[1:23:10 PM] Dan says: and he is worse than most of VS. how?

And you're now going to yap about the latter being true. See, I pissed them off. Anyway, duck face didn't have the balls to rim me in the RRA vs. A*S war. Honestly if he had done it them he would have saved everyone on these forums a lot of laughing, pain and anger :)

Go for it :) So if you want to blame someone, blame RRA, not me :lol:

DeletedUser

And I flamed them hard as well. I'm going to dig something up from the graveyard which shows DDA and Dan talking over skype about how much of a pest I was.
That is what you are and will be on this world a pest and a cancer to it.

DeletedUser

That is what you are and will be on this world a pest and a cancer to it.

Not cancer :icon_eek:
More like a current affair program. Those who agree with them <3 what they say (and only for that story, the next story they may hate), and those who disagree hate what they say. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And you're now going to yap about the latter being true. See, I pissed them off. Anyway, duck face didn't have the balls to rim me in the RRA vs. A*S war. Honestly if he had done it them he would have saved everyone on these forums a lot of laughing, pain and anger :)

Go for it :) So if you want to blame someone, blame RRA, not me :lol:

Originally Posted by Aeneaz33 View Post

[1:22:28 PM] Dan says: the lewder did more damage in that war than most of our plaers
[1:22:41 PM] Doms Deranged Army.tw says: he gave up as soon as an op was done on him

Why do I not doubt you have this saved on your desktop.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Aeneaz33 View Post

Why do I not doubt you have this saved on your desktop.

It hasn't been. Here, want a screen shot of my screen right now?

ScreenShotNormal.jpg

FYI my picture comes from airliners.net and is taken at Sydney Airport :icon_wink:

Any questions Dan? My point is once it's published, I have to vague ability to remember irrelevant pieces of information about 2-3 weeks later, then I remember it for another 5 years :lol:

DeletedUser

It is inevitable, though. :icon_razz:

That is pretty darn obvious to say the least. But of course I'll list a few tribes that will end up on the RIM in the mean time:
~SLX~ - Already uber screwed, only was is down or recruiting nubcakes on the rim.
~I~ - Do you really think they'd recover?
~3~39 - EXP is chewing into them like rampant dogs, and considering -3-29 has joined ~3~39 in the war unless XIII can get them to stop I see them basically taking everything they own (and no AndyJC, nobody in EXP could give a damn about what you think about -3- losing their whole family or else they'd war you too :lol: - then again, they are clearing out the pointwhores :))
The 'new' VS. - #1 most hated tribe.
~K52K~ runner tribes - e.g. Soul, TDB, IIDP will be the only one spared I think.

SLW may be gone, though at the rate they are going at right now I don't see that happening any time soon. They are 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Last weeks stats :icon_eek:
Side 1:
Tribes: XIV XIII
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [D3TH] D3ATH
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,456
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21,456

image.php

Not accounted for are these here, among others that happened a bit before:
A 014 (363|380) K33 7,751 Broly [ID:] YodafonePH [Bunny] 21st March 2009 - 18:19:50
Mine Now. (349|370) K33 8,943 Broly diegotroll [XIII] 21st March 2009 - 08:19:19
A 014 (363|380) K33 7,809 YodafonePH [Bunny] Broly 21st March 2009 - 03:04:31
Legendary Broly (580|899) K85 9,757 the new project [~I~] Broly 21st March 2009 - 00:44:46
z 003 (343|375) K33 7,055 Broly YodafonePH [Bunny] 20th March 2009 - 17:57:48
z 002 (371|380) K33 9,956 Broly YodafonePH [Bunny] 20th March 2009 - 16:03:17
Legendary Broly (582|898) K85 9,719 the new project [~I~] Broly 19th March 2009 - 02:02:44
Legendary Broly (398|381) K33 3,010 Abandoned Broly 18th March 2009 - 02:09:02
z 001 (369|381) K33 6,976 Broly YodafonePH [Bunny] 17th March 2009 - 23:31:29
17th March 2009 - 02:06:29
Liberated (344|369) K33 9,017 Broly [[D3TH]] diegotroll [XIII] 16th March 2009 - 06:33:55
Taken. (344|368) K33 8,646 Broly [[D3TH]] diegotroll [XIII] 14th March 2009 - 16:19:06
Legendary Broly (390|399) K33 9,529 Broly [[D3TH]] irish boy90 [XIII] 13th March 2009 - 17:29:00
Stolen. (346|368) K33 8,887 Broly [[D3TH]] diegotroll [XIII] 13th March 2009 - 15:53:13
Legendary Broly (391|401) K43 9,479 Broly [[D3TH]] irish boy90 [XIII] 13th March 2009 - 01:22:19
Legendary Broly (392|401) K43 9,479 Broly [[D3TH]] irish boy90 [XIII] 13th March 2009 - 01:18:22
Bunny Troopers (390|400) K43 9,479 Broly [[D3TH]] irish boy90 [XIII] 11th March 2009 - 22:32:34

AndyJc

~3~39 - EXP is chewing into them like rampant dogs, and considering -3-29 has joined ~3~39 in the war unless XIII can get them to stop I see them basically taking everything they own (and no AndyJC, nobody in EXP could give a damn about what you think about -3- losing their whole family or else they'd war you too :lol: - then again, they are clearing out the pointwhores :))
quote]

-3-29 has not joined in, they removed one EXP player from their K and that is it, in agreement with our NAP with EXP in the first place that we stayed out of each others K's, which I think bar the odd player or two has happened nicely.

So maybe you should either try and get your info right or just stay out on your southern rim and stop talking about northern matters you know nothing about, and dont start that rubbish EXP tell me everything as then you only know one side anyway.

DeletedUser

quote]

-3-29 has not joined in, they removed one EXP player from their K and that is it, in agreement with our NAP with EXP in the first place that we stayed out of each others K's, which I think bar the odd player or two has happened nicely.

So maybe you should either try and get your info right or just stay out on your southern rim and stop talking about northern matters you know nothing about, and dont start that rubbish EXP tell me everything as then you only know one side anyway.

I can't tell what the original post was and what Andy is trying to add in...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the quote:

not that difficult to understand

DeletedUser

Comprehension wasn't the issue. Organization of the post is the issue. It turned up as one single post without seperating the original quote and his own words.