Run for my Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol so you noble little villages of an average 3000-4000 points? start playing sim city or tribalhugs

You insulted me before that i reported

Well as little pictures are a not i cannot promise and due to being tired i will start taking screenshots at your world profiles and show what a noob you are ingame who comes on the world forums and acts almighty. How many posts have you posted up until now? 35?
Lol, are not a noob now?

You only post on w27? Post on another world, i wonder how flamed you will get there with the really experienced PNPers.

Now instead of flaming Dartship and insulting me with the mother post you made before.

You only play world 27? Great work in loosing 50k of points, you are an official... nooob

DeletedUser

lol so you noble little villages of an average 3000-4000 points? start playing sim city or tribalhugs

did i not just post the reason for that or are you going to ignore it? playing the rim on world 27 leaves little opportunity to grow. its not like you can conjure up a 9k point village to noble here.

You insulted me before that i reported

can you ellaborate?

Well as little pictures are a not i cannot promise and due to being tired i will start taking screenshots at your world profiles and show what a noob you are ingame who comes on the world forums and acts almighty. How many posts have you posted up until now? 35?
Lol, are not a noob now?

my profile has nothing to due with this arguement, please stop bringing up things that don't pertain to the arguement.

i have already stated that i am new to world forums. good job repeating what i say to sound cool.

You only post on w27? Post on another world, i wonder how flamed you will get there with the really experienced PNPers.

i only play 27. unlike yourself i feal no need to stick my nose where it doesn't belong.

Now instead of flaming Dartship and insulting me with the mother post you made before.

dartship flamed me. try researching your claims befor you make them. i didn't back down to him and i won't back down to you

You only play world 27? Great work in loosing 50k of points, you are an official... nooob

yes, i only play world 27 atm. that has been stated already.

being banned for actions of another and accepting the punishment definetly makes me a noob. good call.

DeletedUser

did i not just post the reason for that or are you going to ignore it? playing the rim on world 27 leaves little opportunity to grow. its not like you can conjure up a 9k point village to noble here.

i feel your pain :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I disagree. Just cause he lost his head a few times doesn't mean that he had two personalities, or even seemed to...

I didn't trust him ever. Now that i've gone through the whole Nstlk* ~AOW~ alliance i don;t like him

And he loses his head wayyy to often

DeletedUser

I posted 10 of them, that makes me 10% cooler, we can go on this flamewar allday, but my next reply will be even worse with little pictures (not LOL cats Stampy :icon_razz:)

Lolcats are always the better option

See i haz proof:
lolcat-majic-card.jpg

DeletedUser

Stick to what? an overused stracter of PNP that you copied by me, Blaze, Dart and Stampcoin (I dont know who else knew how to use it before w27 opened)

I am going to stick with this type of flaming for now. I was one of the ones who started it on W27, so I'll partially keep it up:icon_wink:

:icon_sad:

it was a joke at the comment of me only knowing how to quote and reply

so you admit your PnP is limited to quoting and replying? no other arsenal?

you seem to feal the need to fight his battles for him so what does it matter to me? when me and dart argue, you do too.

Chris and I are friends, we don't just send one of us into the ring against one good flamer [Stampy] and two semi-decent PnPers who barely know how to properly flame (you and Pally :p)

to be honest, this is the first world that i have even read world forums this often so the phrase, "monkey see, monkey do" comes to mind

get your act together. Chris and I aren't nearly as unison as many others on different worlds are:icon_rolleyes:

again, how does it matter the form i use to insult you? can you please find something more interesting to argue about?

what about your inability to properly flame. Does that work?

go ahead, insult my 'experience' in the game but why must you avoid the real reason you started this arguement? oh wait, that was dartship

errr, and you think he is going off topic. Look at this next segment (it has nothing to do with Tacops):

OD in world 27 is not a profficient way of showing any skill. its not my fault that i have to choose from villages that are 3-4k point villages with almost no troops.

the point loss (if you did your research) is not due to be nobled. a RL friend of mine had access to my account from his computer and i was banned for it. i accepted the punishment and that is that.

little pictures? you promise?

Looks like someone is running out of ideas to think of for flaming. Here is a tip, kid. If you want to flame someone, do it right. don't pull all these wild tangents out that don't mean anything:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I am going to stick with this type of flaming for now. I was one of the ones who started it on W27, so I'll partially keep it up:icon_wink:
Did i mention your name above? I do not think so :icon_wink:

Im with Arsenal :icon_razz: but thats not the point, he doesnt know how to post in any other way

Chris and I are friends, we don't just send one of us into the ring against one good flamer [Stampy] and two semi-decent PnPers who barely know how to properly flame (you and Pally :p)

Im not as good as I use to be at flaming :icon_sad: and PNP :icon_cry:

get your act together. Chris and I aren't nearly as unison as many others on different worlds are:icon_rolleyes:
said who? :icon_cool:

nope, there is an error in that system

errr, and you think he is going off topic. Look at this next segment (it has nothing to do with Tacops):

I might get an infraction or warning for this post so

Gil can you lock this thread? Its way off topic

Looks like someone is running out of ideas to think of for flaming. Here is a tip, kid. If you want to flame someone, do it right. don't pull all these wild tangents out that don't mean anything:icon_wink:

Oh my i used the quote-answer thingy again :icon_confused:

By accident, sowwy

By the way where is tacops now? He hasnt replied to any of the posts against him yet

DeletedUser

so you aren't quitting? this arguement is your going away present:icon_cry:

well if i had the time to make pictures but other than that, ya.:icon_redface:

i think that tribalhugbrat just stalks the forums waiting for a chance to jump in on a arguement that you are in

'unison' is not the word that i would use. he is more of an ovreprotective mother

only if you wish hard enough:icon_smile:

but thats against the rules:icon_eek:

my brain is empty...:icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.