Runaway Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100206

So you want me to post full screenshots of my account without blocking anything out so people know every detail of my account and fill up this forum's space?

As I said, I am happy to send full screenshots (with blurring parts out) in a personal mail to you.

Also why did you ignore this bit?
Jealous because your saying how you>me on every world and took up this challenge to beat me but realized you will get no where even close to it?
:lol:

DeletedUser

ok so who was the honey guy who internobled me when i quit u still dodged that question...and i know where seven was i was next to them and worked with many of the members..you were a blip there in the world and severly doubt u helped anyone with bonfire from the rim maybee your just trying to look important..but u got rimmed by honey thats nuff said right there all excuses aside u were rimmed and put in the dirt by a scrub tribe...

You really are dumb

Lychaeus- Internaled half of your villages

http://www.twstats.com/en42/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7655100&type=lose&pn=-1

And he used to be in Honey. You gotta love twstats they help you with everything. Did you know i could check his tribe changes?

http://www.twstats.com/en42/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=4722929

Of course i was a blimp on the map. "You say severly doubt u helped anyone with bonfire from the rim maybee your just trying to look important..". But i was in K54. Genious that isnt the rim. I did help loads of people with the bonfire, I only had 2 villages, i had to do something to help. But since you mention me being a blimp on the map, 45 conquers doesnt exactly make you very important. Try managing 1200+ villages, being solo and under constant attack. I doubt you ever could!!

DeletedUser81140

You really are dumb

Lychaeus- Internaled half of your villages

http://www.twstats.com/en42/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7655100&type=lose&pn=-1

And he used to be in Honey. You gotta love twstats they help you with everything. Did you know i could check his tribe changes?

http://www.twstats.com/en42/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=4722929

Of course i was a blimp on the map. "You say severly doubt u helped anyone with bonfire from the rim maybee your just trying to look important..". But i was in K54. Genious that isnt the rim. I did help loads of people with the bonfire, I only had 2 villages, i had to do something to help. But since you mention me being a blimp on the map, 45 conquers doesnt exactly make you very important. Try managing 1200+ villages, being solo and under constant attack. I doubt you ever could!!

again your trying to impress me and i dont really care

DeletedUser81140

Sorry for my failure to read but I'm not going to read the last 3 pages on your utter shit argument. :lol:

I have better things to do I'm afraid.

yea i thought u had quit this world what u still doing here after getting owned../kick rocks door mat thx for the amusement

DeletedUser81140

You are acting like a child. Why are you actually questioning him? Why would someone lie about something in game like that? You can say anything is photo-shopped and then even if he sent you a screen shot of the entire account you could say he was an account sitter on the account. Really, how can you say you don't believe him?

the beauty of the forums is trolling and how easily u can bait someone into somthing..since your new ill give u a free pass

DeletedUser81140

You tried to impress me with your awesome 45 conquers :lol:. You have alot to learn buddy

how am i the one trying to impress you when you know more about my tw stats then i do...your the one doing research on me not the other way around hence i must be impressing you!!! yay another fanboi woot woot!!!!

DeletedUser

Lamby makes a terrible fanboy. I'd say you could do better, but I try not to lie, especially so obviously :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser81140

Lamby makes a terrible fanboy. I'd say you could do better, but I try not to lie, especially so obviously :icon_biggrin:
i figure since hes following me around and askin people about me and lookin me up he was my number 1 guy

kids ridin my sack so hard and i never even bought dinner

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how am i the one trying to impress you when you know more about my tw stats then i do...your the one doing research on me not the other way around hence i must be impressing you!!! yay another fanboi woot woot!!!!

That makes no sense. Why not look up stats? I know all about my 30 X 30. It's called being one step ahead. I just know once this world gets older and your still around, i know what to expect. You obviously have no clue what a fanboi is :lol:

I guess i am a fanboi of about 200 forum posters in this world. I look everyone up to see if i expect anything great from them

Taim you know your the only fanboi for me. I looked at your W44 stats every day. Must make me a fanboi :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81140

That makes no sense. Why not look up stats? I know all about my 30 X 30. It's called being one step ahead. I just know once this world gets older and your still around, i know what to expect. You obviously have no clue what a fanboi is :lol:

I guess i am a fanboi of about 200 forum posters in this world. I look everyone up to see if i expect anything great from them

Taim you know your the only fanboi for me. I looked at your W44 stats every day. Must make me a fanboi :D

i didnt know i was in your 30x30 nor do i know who u are...u might not be playing this world for all i know

DeletedUser

i didnt know i was in your 30x30 nor do i know who u are...u might not be playing this world for all i know

Check my sig. Well i look up everyone on the forums. You asked me a question and i answered it and showed some stats. Well PnP later on in this world will be intresting then. You will be calling alot of people fanboi's when they show stats :lol:

DeletedUser

The topic seems to have disappeared like... a runaway train... (sorry). In any case, I can't see any reason to leave this open, a petty argument that is going nowhere is definitely not reason enough. Same rules as usual: think of a reason, PM it to me.

Geschlossen

Status
Not open for further replies.