Ruthless Queen--Tribute

DeletedUser

I stopped by from W39 to have a read of forums in a moment of boredom, expecting the same hype and drivel seen in every world forum

Instead, I was blessed enough to read about a truly beautiful person who sadly did not get to celebrate this Christmas with the rest of us

May I, on behalf of myself, our tribe ~RAID~ and the whole of W39, pass on our respects and wishes

This is a game, we all know that, but the game can't be played without the people.

The people are what brings tribes together.

Ann sounds like the sort of person I wish I had had the privilege to have known.

Merry Christmas to all of you here, deepest respects to the family and friends of Ann.

Sticks

DeletedUser

Some may have heard...but we would like to honor a player that was amongst us not to long ago. This player is Ruthless Queen. Some knew her as Ann, who played along the iAlone/Kata/NMS border long ago. She later moved to K35/45 and regrew after losing the majority of her villages in the south.

Ann passed away from a head injury she suffered while in a motor vehicle accident Saturday. She was a belgian, 48, and recently turned grandmother. She was a kind lady, always helping others be it assistance in growing or attacking or just having a friendly chat.

NMS/=CB= will be renaming the tribes for the Christmas holidays in memory of Ann. Feel free to share your stories in reply. Thank you.

You will always be a part of me, my dear friend.

DeletedUser

Today would have been Anne's 49th birthday.

Although the initial shock has passed, the echoes of the loss return at unexpected moments.

RIP