s an g declare on pepsi

DeletedUser

wow, just wow. Every time I look , I see a little more stupid appearing in the forums. Allow me to explain to you why a mixed village is horrible from an offensive point of view.

It takes approx 1.5 nukes (FULL VILLAGE nukes) to take out a single 10k/10k stack village. Thats hitting with two full nukes. Ill allow you to use the simulator to confirm this.... Using a 3/4 nuke takes just under 1.75 nukes too, over three attacks... now that is just stupid, 3 attacks, losing pretty much a full 2 nukes, now using a half nuke. Well, you get the picture here dont you.

Defensively, yes you can move the support around, but that doesnt matter really, the massive impact is on your offensive capabilities. It is already easier to work as a defender than an attacker, but if you want to cripple yourself by running mixed villages then please do carry on, I will look for your name near me every time I start, and take those villages from you and play them properly.

Or are you suggesting that the other 40k+ players who dont run mixed villages are wrong, and you have the special powers to run this with 'skill'?

DeletedUser

wow, just wow. Every time I look , I see a little more stupid appearing in the forums. Allow me to explain to you why a mixed village is horrible from an offensive point of view.

It takes approx 1.5 nukes (FULL VILLAGE nukes) to take out a single 10k/10k stack village. Thats hitting with two full nukes. Ill allow you to use the simulator to confirm this.... Using a 3/4 nuke takes just under 1.75 nukes too, over three attacks... now that is just stupid, 3 attacks, losing pretty much a full 2 nukes, now using a half nuke. Well, you get the picture here dont you.

Defensively, yes you can move the support around, but that doesnt matter really, the massive impact is on your offensive capabilities. It is already easier to work as a defender than an attacker, but if you want to cripple yourself by running mixed villages then please do carry on, I will look for your name near me every time I start, and take those villages from you and play them properly.

Or are you suggesting that the other 40k+ players who dont run mixed villages are wrong, and you have the special powers to run this with 'skill'?

Heartless clearly knows what he's talking about. He has shown how good he is during the Coke/Pepsi war and he won multiple worlds with mixed villages. He's too good for you.

tumblr_ma020aPmZI1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

DeletedUser

I must bow before this supreme knowledge. Heartless, you taking on newbs to train? In all my years of playing this game i seem to have missed the trick of mixed villas. Teach me please.

DeletedUser113867

I did not say every village mixed i said only some and i clearly said full nukes to attack are required, so fleeting over what i say is actually making me think you find it hard to read.

I said not everyone agrees with every strategy and everyone has there own way of playing, some will find things do not work for them others will find it does, it is all about how we all think and how we evalualte the situation.

Glynjack has commented on this forum that i used to play biggreendinosaur account, on world 56, it was surrounded on all sides by the rank 2 tribe and we were rank 5 tribe, i spent days defending and had top defender of the day awards was sniping and killing and i took more villages than i gained and our tribe was small did not have the d to stack most of my villages.

For me this strategy works and works well, i would lose badley if it did not.

DeletedUser

And I will defend H again

Every world is different. This is a P2W world where growth is slow and nobles are at a premium. Losing nobles on these setting is crippling. W56 was a no hauls world where nobles could be remade for free. That is not the case here and nobles should be treasured.

Now I still dont wholly agree with Heartless' analysis, but to completely dismiss them because they werent the right tactic on other settings world is to be ignorant to other methods. You can see by my join date when I started, but even I am not stubborn enough to believe that new settings could bring about new methods (or old methods reborn) to bear

Maybe H is not explaining himself eloquently enough, but he IS a good defender and is trying out a tactic that most experienced players have dismissed because they are proven not to work in faster, cheaper worlds. That does not mean to say that H can use this to his advantage here because "experienced" players all play the same, all know how to snipe trains and cause maximum cost to the attacker. Anything that diminishes this cost gives advantages and who is to say that this is "wrong"

dlcell

I also defend Heartless on this. Everyone has their own tactics. In some cases, this tactic works best.

DeletedUser111538

The point he made as reason for this strategy was:

They are useful, for noble train to have half nuke hit first and defence in last noble, also for sniping, or just swapping it from offence to defence etc etc

So a village with half D and O as a noble train would be approx. 4500sp, 3000axe, 1550lc, 900HC. I'll assume the train is split so 1000 axe and 500 LC will be with nobles 1, 2 and 3... first problem this creates for the train is that only approx. 1500sp and 300hc are required to get a successful snipe in, at that point game over and doesn't matter about the trailing D to protect against. However, if the village is nobled and the purpose of the trailing D needs to come into play because of a recap then again there is a problem... A recap attempt with a full nuke (not even including the fact that most likely a nuke would be infront of noble) would destroy that half D:

Attacker Units: 0 0 6400 0 3200 0 230 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 1690 0 845 0 61 0 0 0 0

Defender Units: 4500 0 0 0 0 1000 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 4500 0 0 0 0 1000 0 0 0 0 0

The other point made was around sniping, not really got a detailed thought out response to give to that other than just have your account set up so you 90% of the time snipe from your D villages.... I don't see diluting your nuke strength to give additional snipe attempts being a valid argument anywhere... if times are that bad and you have no choice then bring out the LC snipe.

The other point made was around switching from O to D or vice versa I assume? I again don't really know what to say about that one. Is there any valid point to going mixed so you can switch at some point?

All in all, mixed villages are 100% no in my book, time nukes infront, split trains, put in anti snipes and timing your D villas will get you success as an attacker. This is not based on any guides, purely based on the game maths. This also isn't flaming someone for having an opinion different to the general way of thinking, there are loads of ways to play the game and would never say anyone should just play towards a guide and not have their own strat but there are some things quite obvious based on the game logistics.

Edit: I actually see now he said "have half nuke hit first" which is even worse really. If you needing a nuke at front of your train then it's likely you are expecting D troops so your strength there is very low. Surely you have timed a nuke and you split on this world with the packet settings? 3000sp and 800 HC with 0 wall kill off your noble in first part of train.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All of you are wrong and everything I say is right because reasons.

Yeah.

DeletedUser113867

These days people can snipe 50 ms gap, and support usually in the same sec has a bigger gap so its easy to put a noble before it if you can snipe.

So last noble with defence is actually more handy than you think even with timing.

The game evolves.

DeletedUser

close topic please mod

War is over. thankyouu

I'll leave it open unless heartlessfool requests it as he started it, sometimes good to come back and reminisce but I will monitor for spam as ever ^_^