S-G-Elite

DeletedUser

tribe2.jpg

Hi I am the Head Recruiter I am looking for some new people to join we are a medium size tribe looking for some more people to join we offer defence if you are willing to offer the same.

We are a very loyal and active family. We are trying to grow and be the best in this world. We will attack anyone who tries to stop us. We are not scared of anyone stronger than us. We work as a team and will take on ANYONE!!!(as long as you are not realy bad)

Merge:
Merging is open if you want to merge into us, we will not merge into anyone else so don't ask. You have to be at least a pretty decent tribe.

Yours Cs2008:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Do you think you could state what continent you are currently recruiting from/based in?

DeletedUser

Do you think you could comment within 2 months of this being posted? O.O

DeletedUser

I H4te. you

Oh i am sure the feeling is mutual and im sure he is not the only one who hates you. Why do you comment are you even playing world 33 anymore?
Last point you cannot comment on recruitment matters, someone used to ask to join when REBORN was still around and you used to say RAJECTED, firstly you didnt spell it right and secondly show some respect most players have more skill in this game then you will ever have.