~S~ Victorious!

DeletedUser

I would necromance this old thread on page 2... but it's locked. :icon_sad:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=183182

Recall there was great talk about ~S~ winning their war.
Now?

image.php

And BA?
image.php

image.php

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I dont want to hi-jack your thread here but lets put some stats down shall we?

Apoc, past month:

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-H Apoc-N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 600
Side 2: 80
Difference: 520

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,318,572
Side 2: 837,283
Difference: 5,481,289

image.php

BA last month:

Side 1:
Tribes: [BA] {BA}
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 429
Side 2: 326
Difference: 103

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,053,302
Side 2: 3,061,415
Difference: 991,887

image.php

Anyway, clearly this is only a diversion before ~S~ recruit top talent from BA and Apoc and pull off a decisive come back victory.

DeletedUser45512

shhh why you go and give away the master plan for ....

DeletedUser

Wow, no matter how you look at it, ~S~ need to pull their finger out and get something done O:

Unless their leaders are consolidating their borders in the hope of a final stand?

All complaints of bias, animal cruelty, fail grammar should be directed toward my lawyer - Jirki88

DeletedUser53573

Trusty read back. No one cares anymore bro. We have been outnumbered since October 2008. We took them down to 2.5 tribes in our final move. We have moved to w47. Maybe you could mod us there lol. Something about allying 8 of the top 10 (maybe 9 now) turns people away.

DeletedUser

Trusty read back. No one cares anymore bro. We have been outnumbered since October 2008. We took them down to 2.5 tribes in our final move. We have moved to w47. Maybe you could mod us there lol. Something about allying 8 of the top 10 (maybe 9 now) turns people away.

aka: You lost.

DeletedUser53573

Aha perhaps. But you jumped at first sign of trouble. I'm one of the few who stuck it out on the same side.

DeletedUser

Jumped at the first sign of trouble? At the time of my switching, it was because ~S~ was horrible, and in the time I was in IMMI, I could feel it start to crumble. All of my "core" villages still had about a K of safety before they would be under attack. My only threat was K08 being taken by BA, but IMMI had the NAP, so no danger there!

In fact, if you knew what happened, you would know that I spent almost 2 weeks (12 days) with no tribe to support me, anything at all, attacking ~S~ and soon-booted-after ~S~ members. I was getting bored of this, and so it was THEN that I got recruited into BA.

If I was 'jumping at the first sign of trouble', why would I have gone from being secluded, with many allies around, to being put directly on the frontline?

To stay on topic: ~S~ sucks.

DeletedUser53573

we know S sucks.

However going from tribless and all enemies to a tribe with 8 allies isnt exactly the same as going from fun to boring, as you said.

DeletedUser

Wow, no matter how you look at it, ~S~ need to pull their finger out and get something done O:

Unless their leaders are consolidating their borders in the hope of a final stand?

All complaints of bias, animal cruelty, fail grammar should be directed toward my lawyer - Jirki88

If they're losing villages at 500/month to the hugging hordes, then their last stand wouldn't be for another 18 months.

And that doesn't even take into account the fact that they could take plenty of villages in that time.

While it looks very unlikely that S will ever win the war against Apoc/BA/V/anybody else who likes to hide behind Apoc's skirts, rumors of their demise have been premature for at least a year now.

DeletedUser

While it looks very unlikely that S will ever win the war against Apoc/BA/V/anybody else who likes to hide behind Apoc's skirts, rumors of their demise have been premature for at least a year now.

:icon_redface:

Oops, looks like I should have had a look what was happening.

I do agree that a merger into PX is a logical move for both tribes.